Hard times

*for context this is after the battle with thanos. Peter is going home. Also this happened the same day as the previous part*
Day(1)
*Peter Parker POV

*peter is being driven home by happy when he sees may

Peter: "hey happy stop the car, there's may"

Happy: "alright Peter hold on"

*happy stops near may and Peter gets out

Peter: "jeez may what are you doing out here. It's crazy, you should be home"

*he runs up and hugs her tight

May: "oh my gosh Peter! What happed to you."

Peter: "it's avengers stuff, I'll explain later. Now why aren't you home?"

May: "that's the thing Peter, there's no home to go to."

Peter: "what do you mean may?"

May: "well one second I'm cleaning the family room and the next second there's a family eating at the dining table. Then they told me that if I didn't leave they would have the police arrest me. I don't know what's going on. "

*peter looks at happy cause they both realize what's going on and that she blipped

Peter: "hey may, happy is gonna take us to avengers tower to get every thing figured out and explained."

*Peter helps may into the car then gets into the back with may

Happy: "hello may"

May: "hello happy, and how did you grow a Beard or quick?"

Happy: "I guess my hair just grows fast"

May: "so is anyone gonna explain to me what's going on right now or are you two going to keep staying vague?"

Peter: "well I don't even know how to explain everything to you right now. I think mr.stark would be a better person to do that."

May: "is it avengers related stuff?"

Pater: "yeah, that's why he's going to explain it."

*they arrive at stark tower

Peter: "hey mr.stark can we talk to you for a minute?"

Tony: "I though you went home?"

Peter: "well I was going to do that but an issue came up, that's why we're here."

Tony: "well what can I do for you kid?"

Peter: "well may was kinda affected by the snap, now we don't have a home anymore and I was hoping you could explain everything that's going on right now to her. I just thought you'd be better than me at it."

*tony explains what happened to may

May: "so basically Me and Peter were gone for 5 years and now me and Peter don't have a home or any of our belongings."

Peter: "I'm so sorry may!

Tony: "look I'll do whatever I can to help you guys. You can stay here at the tower until you can get back on your feet."