The Warning

Author's POV~

"What do you remember from your past life?" Asked Ghastire.

Ghostbur smiled lightly. "I remember the smell of bread. I remember L'Manburg. I remember the Revolution." He said.

"Is there anything else?" Asked the female ghost.

"Yes, a lot more."

"Then please tell me." Stated Ghastire.

"I remember bullying Tommy, sparing with Technoblade as a child, the wind. I remember being president, people cheering for me, Fundy growing up, Niki, the van, Tubbo building everything. And then I also remember Phil protecting me, Sally the Salmon, Phil stabbing me to death with a sword, a large explosion, the taste of salt, the air in my lungs, winning the election, a ravine, and lastly I remembered Techno's armory." The ghost boy listed out.

"You remember a lot more than me," remarked Ghastire.

"Is that true? What do you remember, Ghastire?" Asked Ghostbur curiously.

"Well, I remember the taste of raw meat, the taste of rice and honey combined, the feeling of sand, a Taylor Swift song, the smells of blood and lavender, L'Manburg, all of my friends, and a guitar," Ghastire explained.

Ghostbur nodded his head.

"I brought teaaaa," Techno said coming back from the kitchen.

The Piglin set the tea tray on the table and looked at the two spirits. "What's going on with you two? You both seem serious right now. We're supposed to be hanging out and havin' fun, right?"

Ghastire smiled, "I am having fun. Ghostbur and I were just having a serious conversation before you came back."

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt it?" Technoblade asked.

"No, we just finished it," said Ghostbur. Ghastire nodded her head in agreement.

All of a sudden the three of them felt their phones go off.

Awesamdude: Found Dream. Going after him now. Don't worry though, in a few days he'll be back in the prison.

Ghastire's eyes went wide. "Dream?!" She yelled. The female ghost looked up at Technoblade. "Do you have any ender pearls?" She asked while making frantic hand motions.

"Yeah, I have some in that chest," Techno started.

"Can I take some?" Ghastire asked, walking towards the chest.

"Yeah? Why do you need them?" The piglin finished.

"I need to get to a flower field. I'll be back soon."

And with that, the ghoul sprinted out of the door to go back to Dream. Was it Tommy? Ranboo? Philza? Tubbo?! No. They're my friends they wouldn't do that. That means it had to be...

Foolish!

Sapphire started her pattern of transportation: throw a pearl, teleport, throw another, teleport, throw another, teleport, over and over until she reached the flower field.

"Dream?!" She shouted.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"You're going to go back to prison soon!" Ghastire shouted.

Foolish's eyes went wide. Meanwhile, Dream furrowed his eyebrows and eventually started to laugh. "Ghastire, I told you, no one can find us all the way out here. And Sam wouldn't think of going all the way out here. And if he did then it will take him 2 days, 4 days max, to finally get here."

Ghastire went silent the started speaking once more, "I think we should go farther away from this place. And we can build our own house. I know it might be hard but it'll be possible! Why pay someone when you can make your own memories building it yourself right?!"

Dream wasn't going to move though. He knew that Sapphire was going to love this place. He was going to get Sapphire back no matter what. "I told you. We're staying here. We'll be fine. And we don't know how to build a house so that's why we hired Foolish. Now go back to whatever you were doing." Dream finished while waving his hand in a shooing manner.