Chapter 23

I had gone home this morning, Kyojuro didn't want to come for some reason but it is what it is. I walk in and shut the door, the plants greeting me as I walk through the halls. The voices that I heard the other day kept bothering me. Along with that dream of those people. I decided to just forget the nightmare I had. "You.. seem stressed.." I turn around and see Kokushibo, "guess you could say that." He comes over to me, "I have.. intel on Muzan. He is.. also suspicious.. on why he can't read.. my mind." I had him follow me to my room, I sat on my futon and he sat in front of me. "I'm going to need that information, I want to end this war quickly."
"Well, he has been... sending more demons... to kill The Kamado's.. I can tell.. you where his base is.. as well.. Although... I do suggest that you... Don't go... There... As all... The upper moons... Are staying..there currently." I nod my head and he tells me where the base is, "thank you. I really do appreciate the help." "Of.. Course.." He stays silent for a split moment. "Have you... Told your master... About me?" "No I have not, would you like to meet him?" He nods, "yes I would... And do not worry... I won't do anything... To harm him.." I stand up and he does as well, "let's just do this now."

It was still day time and Kokushibo seemed hesitant, "you do realize... That when we will... Be seen... You would get... Into serious...trouble." "Ok, and? Master is understanding. The pillars? Eh, not so much." We continue to walk to the master's estate, "and what do you think you're doing, Hashima..." I grunt and turn around, the angry chinchilla fuming. "Walking with my friend. We're going to see the master." I quickly knock him out and carry him, "alright he won't be a problem anymore."
We head into the master's estate and I explained to Amane the situation. She smiles and let's us into the room. "Sora? How good that you visited me again, it seems you have brought an upper moon." "He's our ally, he has my cells now. Not muzans." The master smiles, "is that so?" Kokushibo comes over and bows to him, "I have.. Realized... My mistakes... And I wish.. To help defeat... Muzan." Kokushibo stands back up, "well. I'm glad to have you on our side! Tell me, what is your name?" "My real name... Is Michikatsu... Tsugikuni.."
"Well then, Tsugikuni. Welcome to the demon slayer corps!" Michikatsu's eyes widen, "w-what?" The master chuckles, "well I would love to have you as one of us. Considering you are an ally to us now. I would love to have you as our moon pillar." Michikatsu smiles, "I would... Love to.." "Oh good! Now Sora, why is Sanemi knocked out?" I stayed silent for a second, "he saw us." The master hums, "well. I should have a pillar meeting now. Amane, send out some crows to tell the others about the meeting." I smile and pat Michikatsu's back, "welcome back into the corps." I head outside and wrapped Sanemi in some rope, along with putting a piece of cloth in his mouth.

All of the Pillars had shown up quickly, "the master is here." Soon Kagaya comes out with a smile on his face, "well I have another announcement! Something you won't like at all but I would like you to accept anyways." They all look down at Sanemi, "and no it's not about Sanemi." They all sigh in relief, well except Giyuu since he doesn't care. Soon the wind pillar wakes up and starts yelling through the clothes, "HHHNNNPPHHH" I Chuckle a little, "we have a an ally now, and he is a pillar! Everyone greet Michikatsu Tsugikuni, former upper moon 1 and now the Moon hashira."
Michikatsu came out, surprising everyone. "Well... I am still... An upper moon... To Muzan as he... Does not know.. Anything." I could see everyone grip their weapons, except for Kyojuro. He just smiles. "How do we know we can trust him?! I flamboyantly object, he is an upper moon!" 'Holy shit, are you deaf?!' "I.. Am no... Threat..." "He's right! I trust him as he didn't hurt my brother, in fact he took care of him!" Everyone stares at Kyojuro. "How long have you known him!" Obanai yells. "Quite a while! And yes I know I went against the rules!"
I could sense the hostility radiating off of the others, 'this isn't good...' Sanemi somehow escapes and tries to attack Kyojuro, I just slap him with my tail and he goes flying. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I roll my eyes, "okay drama queen." Michikatsu gets off the porch and stands next to Kyojuro, closing the space from the other pillars. "Y-You can walk in the sun?!" Mitsuri squeals. "Michikatsu will help us defeat Muzan." "Yes.. I will also...try to convince... Upper moons... 2 and 3... To be on.. Our side.." I gulp, "there is going to be a lot of violence if Kocho and Douma get near each other." Michikatsu looks over at the insect pillar, sensing the anger. "I will.. Keep that.. In mind.."
Sanemi runs back over, "so how in the hell are you going to convince them, huh?! They might just tell Muzan what you're up to!" Michikatsu stares at Sanemi, "they know.. the consequences.. If they... Snitch.."

The day had ended quickly, we all head home. "So, how are you going to convince those two idiots." Michikatsu thinks for a moment, "Douma... Is probably going... To be the.. Easiest... I don't know... About Akaza though.." We enter the house, "I should.. Probably... Get going... Muzan is.. Suspicious of me.. Enough..." I hum and nod, understanding. I walk with Kyojuro to our room and stretch, "out mister. I need to change." I whine, "fiiiiiiiiiiine." I leave and close the door, "don't you dare peak!" I grumble, "what's the difference? We've seen each other in our undergarments."
I few minutes later I heard his voice, "come in." I see him laying down in the futon. I smirk and get undressed in front of him, he covers his eyes quickly. After I'm done I crawl into bed with him. "Hey... Kyojuro?" "Hm?"

"When the fight is over with Muzan and I become the new Demon king..

Will you marry me?"

---------------------------------------------------------
Okay I wanted to end this part early as I wanted to celebrate a birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANJIRO!