Chapter 2: Boyfriend and Girlfriend?

Emma Pov

" i have to go... i am too sad to me here..." i said to andi and Jax, " Emma.. its going to be okay" jax said to me in a kind voice. " No! its not going to be okay.. he is dead and he was my dad..now i have no one to take care of me at home..." i said until jax made me be quite by kissing me." Emma its okay you have me and andi to take care of you when you need us just call me or her." Thanks jax " I say to him. Jax pulls me in for a hug, "Don't let go just yet" I say to him tighten me grip on him... " I wasn't going to" Jax said holding me tight.

~School ends~

I felt so alone in my house, no one was here to keep me company. I call jax and he picks up automatically before it starts to ring. " Jax...." i say into my phone, " What's wrong emma?" Jax said in a worried voice, " I was wondering if you can come over and spend a few days with me, I have fell so alone in my house" as soon as I finished my sentence, jax tele- transported into my room while stay on the phone. " Better?" He said with a smile on his face, I hang up the phone and ran up to him and hug him there was no tommorow.  "Jax.... Thank you" i say to him, " for what?" Jax said confused. ... " for being here" i say as I kiss him on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys,
Sorry it's been so long without me updating this story.  I hope you guys love this chapter, I will update it again tommorow.  Anyway.... comment and vote on this story to know if you like it or not. 
Bye