Eret unexpectedly meets a god.

Eret wandered around the white beach, while boats with sails raised high caught the wind, the gritty sand and the smooth, calm waters gave off a warm glow, from golden lights and most importantly, the moon, and even though it appeared to be warm, it was definitely not. They didn't mind it much, though, as they had grown used to it by now. They enjoyed being  by their lonesome, and while many people would tell you that being alone was a bad, awful thing, Eret would disagree. They relished the peace and quiet, and the cold, dark, nightly strolls they took. Alone...and alone was Eret, until they noticed a small movement out of the corner of their eye. Something was moving in the water, and they weren't sure what it was. Until they noticed a rather large dorsal fin, pressed slightly above the water. They froze, and stared at it, white eyes growing wider upon realizing that it was that of a shark- but why would a shark be so close to land- they thought, continuing to stand still. After a few beats, the dorsal fin remained. Eret was starting to get quite worried- but their thoughts were interrupted when the fin moved upwards, revealing to the Eret that the thing the fin belonged to was in fact not a shark- but rather a man- a god even. What stood before them was baffling, the sea god himself.

Part two soon, let me know what you think :))