𝙰𝙵𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝚄𝙻𝙴𝚂

───────────────────

AFFILIATION RULES

• Follow TMC_Affiliates and TheMystiqueCircle , we'll be providing a follow back from TMC_Affiliates.

• We do not allow any copying of our ideas. We put in a lot of effort to create unique content that showcases our community. This rule is in place to protect our intellectual property and ensure that our community remains distinct and original. We invest a lot of time and effort into creating our ideas and content, and we want to ensure that they are not stolen or replicated without our permission.

• Please provide a shoutout whenever we post a new book, and you're welcome to be inspired by our ideas if you give credit and ask permission.

• We will only give each community one shoutout per month for whatever promotional messages they provide us. Limiting each community to one shoutout per month helps to ensure that the account is not overrun with promotional messages, which could turn off followers and make the account less engaging. By providing a limited number of shoutouts, The Mystique Circle can maintain a balance between promoting other communities and providing value to our own followers. Additionally, it encourages communities to be strategic and thoughtful about their messaging, rather than spamming the account with frequent and repetitive promotions.

• Rudeness is not tolerated.

• To be eligible for affiliation, your community must be at least one month old and have at least one currently running activity, apart from awards. The purpose of this rule is to ensure that the community is active and engaged and that it has a proven track record of sustained activity over time. By requiring communities to have ongoing activities, we can ensure that they are committed to their community and that they have a strong foundation for affiliation.

• The password is the name of your founder.

• We don't accept affiliations from communities with the same founder having more than three communities, but another founder may represent that particular community.  The purpose of this rule is to prevent any one founder from dominating the affiliation process and to ensure that there is a fair distribution of affiliations across multiple communities. By limiting the number of affiliations that can be made by a single founder, we can encourage more diversity and variety in our affiliations, while still allowing communities with multiple founders to participate in the process. This rule also ensures that each community has a unique identity and is not simply a clone or extension of another community owned by the same founder.

• Ghosting is not allowed. The purpose of this rule is to ensure that all interactions and affiliations are conducted in a respectful and professional manner. It is important to communicate clearly and consistently with other communities and individuals in order to build trust and maintain positive relationships. By prohibiting ghosting, we can ensure that all interactions are conducted in good faith and with mutual respect.

• You must add two of our books to your list, and we'll add all your books to our reading list.

• Your community must have Discord.

───────────────────

NOTE: AFFILIATIONS ARE CLOSED