* -« 𝙾 𝙽 𝙴 »- *

Spicy chapters will be marked with **

I hope your ready for this very boring first chapter but enjoy

Onto the fic~

N O B O D Y (POV for newbies)

Jeongin giggled as he was pushed against the bathroom stall, the older sucking at his neck harshly.

It was their first hookup of the week, this being about the 9th time they've gotten together since the start of this mess.

It all started two weeks ago when Jeongin had mention he was still a virgin. The two had come to the decision that Jeongin would let Hyunjin take his virginity.

As friends.

And it was fine until they realized how much they enjoyed it, so they decided that they would be good old friends with benefits. The two had sex a few times now, finding out many new things about each other, Jeongin's favorite being the older's weakness and he knew it.

"Ah- daddy, please!" The boy moaned in the olders ear as he began to pound into him at a quick pace.

He had the younger bent over the toilet, railing him to a new dimension. The youngers legs shook as the older reach around his waist to jerk him off, his orgasm hitting him quicker than he expected it too. His cum shot into the toilet as he felt himself be filled by the older's semen, moaning at the warm feeling.

The two were panting, attempting to catch their breaths as Hyunjin quickly cleaned them up the best he could. He pulled his Jean's back up, helping the younger pull his pants back up as well, buttoning and zipping them up for the boy.

He pecked the boys head before they stepped out of the stall, Hyunjin washing his hands as Jeongin put on a bit of makeup to hide to new marks on his skin. The younger was still bright red, still somewhat out of breath when the older was about to walk out of the small room.

He turned back, walking up to the boy with a worried expression. He had always been protective over the younger, wanting to shield him from everything bad in the world, and he did, as he felt that was his job as the boys best friend. It was odd seeing him so fucked out when he was so used to him looking so innocent.

"You ok? You're normally not this worn out afterword. . ."

"Yeah, it was just nice. . ." He gave a soft smile as the older pulled him into a hug.

"I'm glad. It means I'm good at what I do." He winked as he patted the boys ass, pulling back from the hug to speak to the boy.

"Now, I have to get to my lunch.
You get back to class." He pecked the boys head once more before opening the boy stopped him.

"Hey! uhm the boys are hanging out at lix's today, if you wanna come."

"Of course, innie." He gave a soft smile before finally walking out, leaving the boy to smile to himself before making his way to class.

-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-

Sorry if its shitty but I wanted to get it started tonight now I gotta go to bed its 2am and I'm exhausted-