oh hey

*Brayden's POV*

It's dark. 
I don't know where I am.
Am I dead?
No, I can hear talking. 
I hear a male voice and a female voice.
Is that Canion?
Then the male voice starts to speak.

"I  have some bad news, Brayden has suffered major injuries and needs to have a risky procedure. He only has a 50/50 chance of surviving." 

What?
Right, I stood in the middle of the street,
I'm a smart one. 

" Is there anything else you can do?" I hear the female voice, she sounds like she's been crying. 
I'm almost 100% sure that's Canion. 
I can almost hear the doctor shaking his head no, then leaving. 
I feel a soft hand intertwine my fingers with theirs.
I squeeze her hand so she knows I can hear her.

"Brayden?" she asks. I squeeze her hand tighter.
I hear her start to cry.
I want to hug her and tell her everything is okay. 
I want to comfort her and tell her that she doesn't need to worry.
I feel her rest her head on my chest.

I wake up and actually open my eyes. I see her sleeping with her head on my chest. 
I wonder what Jordan would say about this.
Then I look up to the door and see him turning into the room.
I quickly shut my eyes as if I am still asleep.
I hear him walk over to Canion who is right next to me.

"You may like me, but you love him." I hear him say as he walks out.
I open my eyes again.
She loves me?
No she doesn't, #cayani for ever.
I think I might love her too.
She lifts her head off my chest and looks at me.

"Oh hey Brayden. Wait, you're awake!" she says in excitement. She leaves the room, I assume she's getting a doctor.
They both walk in a few minutes later. The dotor has something and I'm not quite sure what it is.
"You are going to have a very risky procedure, and we need to start as soon as possible. I am going to give you your anethsia now, it basically it makes you fall asleep." He says and hooks me up to a machine. 

I see Cay is still in the room.
"Brayden, I know you will get through this. I've known you for many years and I know you are a fighter. Don't give up Brayden, for me." she says.
I try to respond but I feel my eyes start to close. My body starts to become numb and doctors tart to bring me out of the room. Canion follows us to the room. Right as the doctor's are about to push me into the room, I manage to say something.

"I love you Canion."

(A/N all of the endings have been emotional sorry not sorry.  Yay he didn't die...yet. "