Y/n and the fortress of trust issues

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚
-
𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆𝘀 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲!
-
𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬

"Y/n over here!"

You smiled as a familiar blob of [hair color] hair peeled from over a fallen log.

"I caught a cool looking butterfly!" Your sister Achaia held up her hands as you walked over. On her finger was a bright red butterfly, its wings had bits of gold and blue decorating it.

Achaia looked up at you waiting to be praised for her new find. You laughed at her bright face and ruffled her hair. "Good job Achaia." You praised, grinning at her expression.

"C'mon let's go show mom and dad." However after you grabbed her hand and turned around she was gone. The once blue sky and green grass now all pitch black; not a single color from what you could see.

ACHAIA IS DEAD.

Bright bold red words were shoved in front of your face. The words felt like a punch in the gut. In a fit of sadness you turned away from the words you knew were true. Tears starting to roll down your face; the red reflecting onto them. But more appeared surrounding you. All saying the same thing.

ACHAIA IS DEAD.

ACHAIA IS DEAD.

ACHAIA IS DEAD.

ACHAIA IS DEAD.

YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.

Separating itself from the others was something new, something that appeared with a deafening screech with the crackling of fire in the back. You covered your ears and took to staring at the floor but even then the words continued to show up. Torturing you with the horrible screaming.

Screaming that came from your family.

Your dead family.

YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.YOU SHOULD BE DEAD.