Gon panics

Gon POV
As soon as I got back from walking the dog, I couldn't hear Killua so I let the dog sleep in his bed and I looked for him. Killua was nowhere !! I called KuraPika and Leorio, neither did they. I didn't see him so I started to worry. I had noticed that his cat wasn't anywhere either, when I went to look in our room and the window was open. When I saw it I froze in fear. If anyone kidnapped Killua! !? If something happened to Killua !!? Did the cat run to the window and he ran after her !!!?!!!
I panicked uncontrollably, I just thought about the worst and then I picked up my phone and made a group call (KuraPika, Leorio, IIIumi, Hisoka, Alluka, Kalluto and Retz).
"Guys! We have a problem !!! "I said panicked
"What is Gon? "Retz had asked me
"Oh GoOoOoOoOn"Said Hisoka, annoying
"What do you want"IIIumi had asked me reluctantly to speak to me
"Yes Gon?"KuraPika had asked me politely
"Any problems, Gon? ”Leorio had asked me carefully
"Killua is gone !! And his cat isn't here either !! "I was telling them
"What !!? You bastard you have lost my brother !!? "Shouts IIIium at me
"Don't talk to Gon like that! "KuraPika had jumped in my defense
"MY LOST BROTHER, I TALK TO HIM AS I WANT, UNDERSTAND !! !! "IIIumi said shouting. It was obvious that he cared a lot about Killua.
"He's finally gone, I can have Gon now" Hisoka said
"You're right, clown, that albino has finally left,"Retz said, agreeing with Hisoka.
"HEI!KILLUA IS MY BEST FRIEND !! NOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO LOOK FOR HIM OR I'LL BLOCK YOU ALL "I had broken out.After that everyone closed and started looking. I asked everyone I know, but no one saw him, I even went from house to house but nothing, I felt I lost all hope.
"It's in vain ... Killua is gone ... "As I said this, two white-eyed white cats passed in front of me. A boy and a girl, the boy was watching me. He looked for a few minutes but the girl called him. When I saw the boy it seemed to me that I had Killua in front of me. But I knew that I just missed him and that I had illusions.
Killua POV
"SnowFlake !! Look at Gon!" I said, wanting to go to him
"Killua, we have to finish the missions first !! After that you can see Gon !! Come on !! "said SnowFlake, being aware that we don't have time to sit idle
"You're right ... I'm coming now! "I looked at Gon for a while and left after SnowFlake
Back with Gon :
After the cat phase, I went to ask about Killua.But in vain. No one saw him. I even asked the waiter at the new cafe where Killua got along. He hadn't seen him in the morning either. And he asked people in the cafe but no one.
I miss Killua ... But I knew I'd see him again!

~To be continue~