🔥chapter 4🔥

✧༺♥༻∞ ENJOY! ∞༺♥༻✧
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
┍━━━✿━━━┑
A kiss?!
┕━━━✿━━━┙
≿━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━≾

after awakening from a coma and news from Blaze that he had amnesia, things got better

The 6 brothers are slowly becoming as before and they have become very protective with their brother Blaze XD. Especially Ice.

Let's see how they changed again

In Ice's situation

Ice has become super protective with Blaze, always visits him at the hospital and takes care of him, checking if he's okay. In the hospital he also checks the temperature in Blaze's room, so he makes sure that he will always be fine and sleep well too. At home he's finally putting on his sweatshirt again, but he's still putting on Blaze's hat, because since Blaze hasn't come home yet, he still puts on his hat. With Blaze coming in 1 week, Ice decided to decorate their room with all the things Blaze would have liked. At school he is still awake, but sometimes when he is in class he sleeps a little, but he sleeps for at least 10-25 minutes.

It appears that Ice is becoming normal

In the situation of Taufan

Taufan was the least protective with Blaze. Taufan is becoming much more cheerful, but he is still very calm. He also visits Blaze countless times, and makes sure he's not bored, and if he's bored, Taufan tries everything to make him laugh. At home he is no longer locked in his room and is also starting to play video games as he gets annoyed many times. At school Thorn and Taufan are playing pranks again, but little pranks like stealing someone's pen and do the farting around and pretending it was someone else.

In Thorn's situation

Thorn is slowly becoming innocent again, but he knows all about sex and bad words

Thorn he got protective of Blaze but not so much. Thorn showed Blaze the flower he was taking care of and called the flower Flame, nice name huh?. Thorn when he visits Blaze, he talks a lot about plants, about how school days are and all the activities they are doing at home. At home he is finally not always locked up in his garden and is finally talking a little with his brothers. He's gotten a little nicer at school and he's smiling a lot too.

In the situation of Solar

Solar also went super protective of Blaze. At the hospital, he makes sure to give some healthy but also delicious food, and also tells Blaze which food he should eat the food prepared for proper health. At school he gets good grades as always and is starting to take an interest in popularity again but not as much as taking care of Blaze. At the house, he is trying some experiments to get Blaze to take his memory again.

In the situation of Halilintar

Halilintar is very possibly even super protective of Blaze, like Ice. In the hospital he makes sure that no one enters Blaze's room except the doctors nurses and his brothers and friends because he doesn't want anyone to hurt Blaze. At home he is finally respecting the schedule when he has to go home. At school as it has become less cold everyone is becoming less scared of Halilintar. Indeed for everyone it was a relief that Blaze had woken up, so Halilintar became less cold and everyone finally didn't have to be afraid or bothered to touch or speak with one of his Brothers.

In the situation of Gempa

Gempa finally stopped telling himself that it was his fault that Blaze ended up in the hospital and he was also like Halilintar and Ice became super protective of Blaze. In the hospital he makes sure that Blaze doesn't get any flu and many times when he sleeps he cries remembering Blaze's coma, but Blaze calms him in the dream, saying it wasn't his fault even though he didn't remember anything. At school he was no longer fainting from hunger as he was eating properly.