◈Chapter - 3◈

Chapter name: Night in my room

I went to the bar along with my roommate as she was feeling a bit down. The night was quite cold. We reached a open bar and ordered a bowl of ramyeon and a soju. The lady served us and asked me "Hey! pretty girl do you know him, He has been staring at you for a long time." She asked. I looked up at her "W-Who?" I said to her and turned the direction she was pointing at. But it was too late, the guy already ran off. "Looks like your guardian angel is stalking you." My roommate said  teasing me. "Stop it" I said and pouted and then started eating my food. For the whole time I kept looking back time to time, Maybe, just maybe he will come back and I can thank him. While leaving I went to the lady and asked her "Ahjumma, The guy before, How did he look" I asked curiously. "He? His eyes shined when he saw you, His lips curved a big beautiful smile when he saw you, He is completely Handsome, Hold on to him as fast as possible, or not you might lose him" She said way too exaggerating. I giggled and then thanked her. I started walking back home alone. My roommate went to her collage to complete her project. 

The Whole journey I felt like someone was following me. I don't know if it was my admirer or some creepy stalker, I was so scared, When I reached home I locked the door and looked out of the window. I saw a person in complete black and looked like a middle aged man. I got even more scared. I quickly dailed Wookjin's number. "W-Wookjin, I am scared can you come to my home, please." I shivered. "W-Why? W-What happened? What about your roommate?" He asked me concerned. "Well, the thing is Someone is stalking me from an hour or so, My friend left to the collage for some work and won't return tonight, I am so scared so, I called you" I said looking out of the window to check if the man was gone. But no he was still there. "Ok, I am coming" He said and hung up. He came in a few minutes as if his house is beside mine, I could see him coughing and panting. I went to him and handed him a glass of water. "A-Are you ok?" I asked as I was concerned. "Hmm...I am, don't worry now, I am here so everything is fine" He said boldly. "Wow! This is the first time I heard you speaking loudly and clearly." I said and smiled to him. He made me feel comfortable always, There is a unique atmosphere around me when I am near him. I don't what this feeling is. but I love this. 

"Let's stay up all night and play games" I suggested. "Sure" He said and smiled AGAIN, I in love with his smile seriously. We started playing truth and dare. "I take truth" Wookjin said when he got a chance. "You...You like me, don't you?" I asked, And I was sure about what I asked. "hah! Of course, We are--" I cut off his words. "Not like friend but as a woman" I said. He looked away and blushed. So, it is a yes. "Don't" I said, he suddenly looked up at me. "Don't like me, I like someone else already" I said. Suddenly, someone knocked the door and said it was a parcel. Wookjin got up and swiftly took the parcel. "That's mine" I said. "N-No, this is mine, I-I bought this online and I asked him to change  the address to this place, if it was delivered tonight" He said. I opened my mouth as I realized. 

After sometime, He came to me and asked me "Why? Why shouldn't I like you?". I replied back "Well, I like someone else, but he didn't show up yet" I said. "OH! Ok!" He said and then sat a bit away from me. Soon the atmosphere was awkward. He turned to me and looked at me, I observed his eyes and they were beautiful as always but, there was some kind of sadness. "W-Whom do you like?" He asked suddenly. "A secret admirer of mine, His words touch my heart whenever he writes a letter to me. Look, this chain was also gifted by him." He smiled, I don't why he smiled out of the blue. I made him some juice and gave it to him. When I was drinking I suddenly choked up on the juice as I saw a joke on the FB page. I cleaned my mouth but some juice was left on my chin. Wookjin leaned in and cleaned the rest juice with his thumb. Gosh! heart stop thumping , I just rejected him, How can I fall for him.

I sat beside him and slowly drifted into sleep. I didn't realize but  I fell asleep on his shoulders. 

Wookjin P.O.V

I smiled looking at sleeping Hae mi. I slowly took out my phone and snapped a picture of hers. Paabo, You like me as a admirer but not as a friend. Wish you didn't that before I mustered up courage to confess through the parcel today. I thought. My heart skipped a beat as she got even more closer to me. "Good night, Hae mi" 

 "Good night, Hae mi"