Chapter 1

Y/N POV:-

Time passes right?
We pass time!
What passes time?
We pass time!

I thought while I was reading the bsd novel by Asagiri Kafka..it was a cool one..you know "the stormbringer" i guess that's chuuya's backstory!oof, i can't wait for the bones studio to just animate them aaa!

I was never amazed by fantasies like this..it was a mystery one funny one and I love it!the partnership was great!

I just can't stop thinking about why can't it be real?

After reading the stormbringer i switched on my tv and watched some news of Japan.. trying to figure out what's happening in there..

The 1st news that came up on the screen was:-
"Yokohama, the main port of Tokyo has been attacked by the mafia!the gifted organisation Armed detective agency is on it.. don't panic everything will be fine!"

I was shocked..

The gifted organisation were there in real life?

I was thrilled i carried on with Watching the news and came to know that heck yeah they were!

I was really excited abt it!

I wanted to join ADA so badly!!!!!

I thought of a plan..how about escaping ?
That was a mischievous plan tho

But nothing can stop me!

Tbh..I collected much money for a flight to Yokohama and food..

So this is how my escape plan went:-

It was during night time when I escaped from my country. I was old enough to buy myself a ticket without my parents permission and go abroad. I was a  fucking 19 years old girl. I wasn't some kind of a child who needs their mommy on their way to some place.

It was easy. My parents were sleeping. I packed my things. I only needed a few things. One pair of shoe, socks, my trench coat, fedora, diary, some clothes, laptop, money, water, food and lastly my mobile phone.

I went out of the house slowly and silently, not making any noise. Luckily, the taxi services were still regulating during nights. I took a taxi, and headed to the airport. I looked up at the time, it was 4 am in the morning. I reached the airport by 5:05 am and paid the taxi driver.

I got my luggages out of the boot of the taxi and went up to the guard who was standing right in front of the airport terminal door. I showed him my ticket and he let me go.

I went to all those ticket counters, baggage counter and when everything was done, i finally went to the food court to buy myself one drink. It was indeed one hot coffee. I was constantly thinking of things like 'how am I supposed to be a part of the ADA?' , 'what if I get kidnapped by the Port Mafia?'. Yk, things like that.

My flight was at 7 am in the morning. And here i was at the airport at 5:45 am in the morning. Though, it's all good cause if you escaped from your house in the morning, in the bright light of the day, your parents would have been awake and you might not be able to escape with one large suitcase.

I wanted to rest for a while. It was so early in the morning and I hadn't slept the night before, so I thought of taking one rest before the flight and wake up when it's time for me to go.

I was asleep for a whole goddamn 30 minutes. Thank God, i set one alarm to 10 minutes before the flight, and that's the reason how I was awake.

It was 7 am. Finally, it was my time to go to Japan, and make my dream come true.
I entered that large aeroplane that was gonna fly me all the way from here, to Japan.