Flower will eventually bloom

Fanfics for my friend Aikawa -3-

Aikawa Satomi x Byakuya Togami.

Non-despair AU

Is this angst? Is this smut? Or is it fluff? Even I don't know.

But definitely not smut cause I'm fking bad at it.

Oh yeah Byakuya is a bit ooc lol

Welp have fun reading.
___________________________________

*Bell rings*

"gahhh this class is boring" Ai said.

"Come on Ai it's not that bad." Aikawa said.

"You know I hate studying. Maybe I shouldn't join Hope's peak in the first place." The artist groans.

"Hey don't be like that, doesn't that means you wouldn't meet me?" The voice actors said.

"You know I didn't mean that." Ai chuckles.

"I mean you wouldn't found it bad because you meet a certain someone here." Ai whilst, Aikawa face turns red.

"W-what does that supposed to mean?!" She said half yelled.

"Mhmn." Ai shrug.

"Take a look for yourself if you don't know what I meant." Ai pointed at someone on the other side of the class.

She pointed at Byakuya Togami.

"Byakuya have been staring at you since the class begin till class ended." Ai said.

Byakuya seems to seen the girls was looking at him obviously after Ai started pointing at him. He look away from them as quick as possible.

"He did..?" Aikawa red face reddened.

"Look at you turning as red as tomato. Geez just talk to him already." Ai sigh.

"We're already talking you know, w-we're classmates. And we hang out often for school project." She said.

"I mean you should ask him out or something, it's obvious he's interested in you." Ai respond.

"If you think I should do that then maybe I should.." Aikawa mumble. Ai blinked at her friend hearing het unexpected response.

"Wow, who knows you're getting braver, maybe letting you hang out with him wasn't bad after all." Ai said looking at her friend with shocked yet proud eyes.

"Well there's one more bell and we're done for today. Ask him to a restaurant or something." Ai said as she continues,

"Or do the basic japanese style confession, ask him to go behind the school building and confess to him." She said.

"How did you know so much about confessing?" Aikawa asked.

"I'm an artist, I've seen many things and drawn many things." She answers.

"Just be confident and trust yourself. I'm always on your side if anything happens." She saids.

(Cheezy? Ik)

Skip times.
    After school.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow then." Ai said walking away from the school gate.

"Yeah bye." Aikawa waves goodbye at her.

She's now alone in front of the gate. Waiting for someone.

While waiting she figured leaning on the wall will be more comfortable.

Half an hour later.

She's been waiting for a bit to long, she seems to wanting to give up and turn her back but a familiar voice calling her.