Memories. so sweet. yet cruel.

"and that's the conclusion of the murder of the Victim, Haruna Ryuiichi, am I'm right Aikawa Satomi, The ultimate Voice actor?" Ai spoke after explaining the the case.

"..." Aikawa stayed quiet. There's a heavy silence in the air, until Aikawa spoke again.

"..heh..as expected, I'm caught.." Aikawa mumble under her breath turning her head down. The other's eyes fluttered as it's unbelievable to think Aikawa would kill her one and only beloved.

"Why...why did you kill her.. Aikawa? I thought you.." Kira breath hitched as her words became heavy.

"Love her. You love her right Aikawa? So why would you do that?" Nazuna spoke clutching her sleeves.

"Tell us the reason Aikawa...you can't just keep it quiet like...that.."  Eikichi said.

"..." Aikawa silent keeping her head down.

"Aikawa..." Ai speak.

"Is because..." Ai paused looking around in the circle. Eyes on her for what she about to said. She take a deep breath and exhale as she spoke again.

"She asked you too.. didn't she?"

"What?! Ai what are you talking about?!"

"Why would someone ask to be killed?!"

"You're being unreasonable Ai!"

"you guys are the unreasonable one. Ai just give her theory, don't forget she lead us through the class trial." Nazuna said shutting everyone up.

"As expected of Ai, she figured out right away." Aikawa said as she finally looked up and smile.

"..." The whole class is silent. No one dared to spoke as Aikawa continued,

"Me and Haru was talking about everything happening here. From the killing game to us. Haru said...." She took a deep breath and continued.

"Haru said it's just a matter of time till one of us get killed again. She said that calmly that it rage me. We have an argument and she... told me that if i can't handle the fact one of us will get killed i can just kill her myself. In that case we'll both die and none of us will suffer. " She gulped, there's a long pause. She spoke again.

"Then i snapped to reality and apologize to her. She said it's okay but she was serious about everything she said. I said I'm for sure can't kill her, of course i can't, i don't have the guts, and she's very dear to me. But she keep pestering me on the idea..."

"And in the end. I feel into her mind control again. Everything feels like a fever dream. It's like my mind went blank as soon as i killed her. As if something controlling me." She broke down. Sound of sobbing filled the room.

The others look at their soon-to-be-late friend. Some teared up, some look at her with pity. As Aikawa regain herself she look down.

"But alas, I'll be with her soon. And it's too late for regret." She said wiping her tears.

"Thank you guys. For everything until this far. Haruna and I appreciate everything you did for as until now." She look at each of them.

"Eikichi,Ai,Kira,Nazuna," she inhale and exhale. "You guys are my best of friends. I know this may be hard but...no matter where we are" she start tearing up again "no matter when" sobbing. "...we will always be...the best of friends." She flashed them a smile. This time it's their turn to broke down.

"Alright alright time is up! You guys have to vote for the killer now!" Monokuma said.

Everyone pulls their lever and watched as the wheel spin. Stopping at Aikawa's section with sound of hitting the jackpot.