5. Pregnant

Hearing his words, you bit your lips as your fingers trembled in anger, it is just too much! you finally understood why he agreed for you to stay, he only allowed you to stay so he could humiliate you all he wants!!

Jeon Jungkook probably hates you because you're just another vain woman marrying into a wealthy family for money and status in his eyes.

"Jungkook, why are you doing this.? after all she's your-"

Before Jeonghan could finish Lee know cut him off coldly  "She's just making coffee, isn't deputy director Jeon worrying too much about the director's business.?"

Jeonghan wanted to say something but you interrupted saying you'll make another one, like this even after meeting ended you were still making coffee even Lee know couldn't bear it anymore, after everyone left conference room, Lee know whispered to jungkook.

"Young Master Jeon, why don't we stop here, I think it should be enough for now."

he sneered "if you don't treat a woman like her this way, they won't know to back out."  he wanted to see how long you could endure it.

But when you enter conference room,  everyone is already gone, you placed the coffee on the table and left the room to find him, when you arrived at the first floor lobby, you saw Jungkook's car leaving.

And you're abandoned again just like that, when you arrived at home he didn't let you to sleep on bed and there's no place for you to sleep, there's no couch, he give you two choice, sleep outside or on the floor, so you sleep on the cold floor.

In the following days, Jungkook didn't tell you to leave the Jeon family or stop from going to the office, but as long as you was by his side, he don't let any opportunities to run, he would think of numerous ways to exploit, You have to do workload.

In the morning when you got up to prepare to go to the company as usual you felt dizzy and your body felt heavy.

A wave of nausea hit you when you was brushing your teeth, you leaned onto the sink and retched several times before you finally finished brushing. you're confused, you have been feeling unwell lately and frequency seemed to have increased nauseous, did you eat something that went bad.?

your throat was sore, so you suspected that you might have caught a cold and decided to get a check up at the hospital.

Jungkook is already at the office, he couldn't stop looking at time, work started an hour ago.

That woman still hasn't come.

He thought you had a lot of willpower but it seems like this is your limit.

knock knock.

At this time, someone knocked on his door "come in."  he felt a sense of disappointment when he saw who it was.  "Young Master Jeon, these are the documents that need to be approved today and here is the schedule for this afternoon."

Lee know respectfully handed over the documents and continued  "I've already sent people to monitor the hospital but they haven't found any suspicious women visiting the gynecology department yet."

"Alright."  he waved his hand signaling Lee know to leave but just as Minho reached the door, Jungkook asked as if unintentionally  "she didn't come.?"

Minho paused for a second not knowing who he was asking about, but when he realized jungkook was asking about you, he immediately replied "Yes, Miss Yoo didn't come, it looks like she backed out."

"okay." jungkook continued to work, however, something didn't feel right in his heart.

____________