Chapter Fourteen

"I thought we said no plus ones, what's that Jason Derulo looking nigga doing here?" Marcus asked as he occupied a lounge chair by the private pool to their villa.

The group booked a huge one, overlooking a beach, which accommodated all of them and left some rooms empty.

Since their arrival, they've lounged around, resting from the long flight. All activities postponed for the following day.

Junior lifted his shoulders then dropped them before bringing a green bottle of beer to his mouth.

"That don't matter nomore," JP said, grabbing his alcohol beverage from the table in between him and Junior.

"You'd say that cause you got your bitch-"

All the guys snapped their heads towards Marcus which stopped him mid sentence.

He raised his hands, "My bad man," he apologized sincerely.

JP shook his head whilst Aiden cleared his throat.

"You need to get laid," Wes said and they all chuckled.

"That's for sure," Marcus rubbed his hands together as he scanned their surroundings.

The beach was visible from where the guys were seated and there were bodies lounging around with some in the water.

"What about homegirl?" Aiden asked, motioning to Zoe who was on the other side of the pool with the girls.

Marcus stood up and stretched, "That's wifey, I need a loose one right now," he watched Zoe when he spotted somebody approach them, "There go that nigga," he sat back down.

"Wassup gents," Tyrone greeted, "I didn't get a chance to learn your names."

"Cause we ain't give them out," Marcus sneered under his breath.

"I'm Tyrone, Pearl's fiance," he proceeded.

Aiden stepped to him with a hand out, "I'm Aiden," they shook hands.

"What's good?" Wes greeted as they exchanged a brief handshake, "I'm Wes, his cousin," he pointed to Aiden who was right next to him.

Junior nodded his head towards Tyrone, "Junior."

"Father to the trio?" Tyrone questioned.

"That's me," he said.

"I admire you man," Tyrone cheesed.

Marcus mugged Tyrone who approached him with a grin, "How you doing man?" Tyrone stuck his hand out.

Marcus stared at it before standing up to walk off.

"That's Marcus," JP said after a moment of silence, "I'm JP," he finished off.

"Nice to meet all of you," Tyrone said, grabbing a beer and sitting where Marcus once was.

Junior watched Tyrone behind his shades, trying to ignore the discomfort the stranger brought.

JP felt Tyrone was too comfortable for his liking, especially since he invaded their trip.

"Daddy!" Zion came running in safari shorts and blue framed shades fit for his small face. Zyaire followed behind, with a huge stain of ice cream on the side of his mouth.

Junior sat up, put the beer on the table then pulled Zyaire closer to him, "Where's your brother?"

"Can we go to the beach with uncle Marcus?" Zion ignored the questioned posed with his request.

"He gone already," JP said.

"No, he's there," Zyaire pointed towards the women and Marcus was feeling on a blushing Zoe, "He said we should ask you," Zyaire added, trying to release himself from his father's grip.