56. Composed: Epilogue

"Appa!!! " Junghyun whined." She's not my girlfriend. We are just friends. "

"I know, a friend.... A special friend." I teased him while my seven years old son ran to kitchen to hug his safe place. I rolled my eyes in disbelief and chuckled to his sulk while munching the breakfast. I waited for Y/N to come and within seconds she came back with the little devil in her arms.

"Stop teasing him, not his fault if he got paired up with Sia's daughter."

"Yeah, that girl really wrapped my son just with her boxy smile. Sometimes it hits me that Taehyung and his daughter, both once got you both attracted to them."

"Stop being jealous, you stubborn lemonade." Y/N snickered followed by Junghyun." Either way they are just friends and finding love takes time."

I chuckled and said, "Wrong, it just takes a second to click, then everything happens along the way." I contradicted her. She scoffed. "You know I don't believe in love at first sight. They are hypothetical, total crap to believe in. I mean how could people fall for a pretty face without knowing them. What if they turn out bad or leave them after using?" She came and sat beside me with Junghyun.

"Well, for few people love is time pass because they craved for care but my wasn't. I am glad I got you."

I pecked her cheeks and took him in my lap before pecking his forehead."Do you know Junghyun-ah I fell for your eomma even before she knew who I was?"

I knew Y/N would frown but today I wanted to spill some tea. Taking the advantage of curious Junghyun I decided to tell him how I met her. " I first saw her in the club. That time your eomma was so dru-" She nudged me. "Mind your language in front of him. And as far as I remember we met in a party... " She lied for Junghyun to not catch the savage behavior. We both knew how we met but since she had hangover she had little memories of that moment

" That was how we officially met, not how I met you." Knitting her eyebrows she continued to pierce me but I diverted my gaze to the little figure who was staring me and Y/N time to time. "When I met her it didn't took me a second to fall for her. She was just too perfect for me to let go and even if I had many obstacles to tackle I finally won her."

"Did you really loved her that much?" He asked looking at me and I nodded."And how did you met him, eomma? "

"Your uncle was a lonely workaholic and when an invitation came in he bribed me to tag along. If only I knew I would meet him I would have avoided it."

"Why?"

"That's a long story but for sure we will tell you that part when you'll grow old. Either way I love him more than anything in this world. He wasn't according to my ideal type but he became my ideal type."

We looked at each other, so deeply and intensely feeling faith and love in each other until Junghyun jumped and ran to the couch. I looked at him who was busy slipping the straps of his school bag. "Come on appa, I don't wanna be late. Otherwise my homeroom teacher would scold me."

Y/N and I chuckled before I rushed to the boy who was waiting for me."No one dares to scold you champ. kaja! I'll drop you there with the speed of light." Y/N came to us then handed me my phone before pecking Junghyun and me then I held his small hand and started walking to the car.

"See you later, alligator." She said to him as replied," See you later eomma alligator." Gosh, he's turning so like me with passing time like right now he teased Y/N but again he loved her just like me."Goodbye, Y/N..."

"Goodbye, Jungkook and come home early, okay? I have few things to talk about." She said before waving to us. Truthfully, that took me surprised. What did she wanted to talk about got me curious and restless but nevertheless I drove to his school and dropped him before going to the company.