Bonus chapter 26.

A few months later. The middle of February.

Him.

"Now, let's talk about your wife and you dropping a bomb."- spoke James Corden as screen light up with a post from my Instagram account, making me smile brightly. 

"I miei tesori

"I miei tesori.

Mis tesoros."

(My treasures.)

"Congratulation! This is amazing."- he stated genuinely, shaking my hand. 

"Thank you."- I replied with a content smile. 

"There are so many questions, but first one is: how?! Your wife is 30 weeks pregnant, it is her 7th month, and this photo is on the 29th week, right?"- asked James friendlily and I nodded in confirmation. 

"Cami is naturally petite and slim, so the first 15 weeks were very easy to conceal. Then oversized clothes came in handy and when it was impossible to hide it any longer, we made the announcement."- I replied politely, seeing line of pictures from the same photoshoot appear on the screen. 

"You also made a mini with kids. What was the lovely location and was there any occasion?"- he wondered as according picture from my Instagram popped up. 

"Il paradiso è ovunque con te, principessa

"Il paradiso è ovunque con te, principessa."

(Heaven is anywhere with you, princess.)

"It was our eldest son's 15th birthday, so we took the celebration to Jamaica."- I responded happily as a couple of matching photos from Cami's account popped up. 

I answered a few more questions about family, business and plan for the near future. Game time slowly approached. 

"You've played this game with your wife here once, so you are no stranger."- he stated amusedly and I sighed, nodding.