Part 11: Deadpanning!

Y/N, Tanjiro: "Kono- Suba!"
.
.
.
.
.

Vanir: "Shut up you! What is your deal?!"

He says struggling to control the perverted knights body.

Vanir: "Impossible... What is this--"

Darkness: "--Lovely--"

Vanir: "--Girl, how tough must her mind be!? She's like a very model of a crusader!"

Tanjiro: "Y/N-san, should we help her?"

Y/N: "Hmm not yet, give them a few more minutes."

Vanir: "You are most impressive girl, however the more you endure it, the sooner you'll be wracked with unbearable pain!"

Darkness: "Wh-what!?"

Vanir: "Hahahaha!! Now how long can you endure it!"

. . .

Vanir: "Whats this? Is she feeling joy?"

Y/N, Kazuma: -_-

Y/N: "Lets just go..."

Y/N, Kazuma, Tanjiro: "Ko- No- Suba!"
.
.
.
.
.

The three of them were now in the room with the magic circle Aqua put up, or down I should say, Kazuma was scrubbing it away as the two idiots back there were arguing still.

Y/N: "So anyway, Tanjiro-san whats in that box of yours? Is it that demon he was talking about?"

Tanjiro: "Uhh yeah, this demon, is my little sister Nezuko.... She became a demon from... My family was murdered and Nezuko was the only one to survive...." He begins to clench his fist.

Tanjiro: "Muzan Kibutsuji I swear, I'll kill you and turn Nezuko back into a human and then I will kill him!" He tells them, with determination filling his eyes.

There was a moment of silence before one of the two speaks up.

Kazuma: "I think finding this Muzan guy will be alot easier if you let us help you."

Tanjiro: "Huh?"

Kazuma: "I mean, he could be involved with this devil king, he could even be the devil king, im sure reaching our goal will help you get closer to yours, and from what I've seen your strong, stronger than most of my useless party members, so how about it." I just really want to learn that move he used.

Y/N: "Hey Kazuma, when did you become so persuasive."

Kazuma: "I've always been that way! Shut it!" Tanjiro laughs at their strange charisma as he finally stops.

Tanjiro: "You both remind me of my friends. Okay then! But we should probably help yours though..."

The three all turn to the knight and demon general continuing their argument.