Prologue

Koharu Pov

"Hey Ru-chan? How long do we have to stay in this tent?" I asked while tied up my hair, into a ponytail, to prepared to go to school.

"Hm? Why do you ask that, Ko-chan?" Tohru( Ru-chan) replied to me while grabbing our both school bag.

"I mean...the two of us can afford to rent an apartment with our saving moneys," I said and then get out of the tent.

Ru-chan followed me behind.

"That will be a great idea! But, isn't it great to be living inside a tent?" She asked me while smiling.

I just looked at her and then smiled to myself.

"You do have a point..."

When you smiled like that, Ru-chan... it's kinda reminds me of Mom sometimes...

"Come on, Ko-chan!" Ru-chan yelled my name as she walked ahead of me.

I then just looked at my wrist watch.

"Ah wait! It's still so early!" I yelled back at her, but she nowhere to be seen.

Where could she be...? Boy...she just...

"She just full of energy..." I sighed to myself and then I just walked away from our tent.

One day, our grandfather asked us to stay with our friends for a while because he said that the house need to renovation.

The next day, we packed our stuff and move out of the place. We have a lot of obstacle with it at first. For example...

"WOW! KO-CHAN! PLEASE WAKE UP! THE TENT IS ABOUT TO BE BLOW UP!" Ru-chan yelled at me while I'm asleep.

Not only that...

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?" Now it's my turn to yelled because our tent was full of slugs.

Finally, the both of us found a place to stay in for a while. Which is...at the mountain.

"But, when I think about it, Uo-chan have her father, right? And Hana-chan have a lot of family members...I couldn't say something to bother them...with us," Ru-chan said to me as the both of us set out our tent, since that's the only option left.

I just looked at her smiling face.

She's so strong...

Just then, my eyes caught of the beautiful scenery in front of me.

"The waterfall is beautiful as always..." I said to myself as I looked at it and then I closed my eyes.

I really hopping that you can enjoy this too...Mom...

"Ko-chan? Let's go to school for now!" Ru-chan pat me in the shoulder and I just opens my eyes back.

"Oh? Is it that time already?" I asked her and she just nodded at me. "Well then, let's go!"

I then just grabbed her hand and the two of us make ways towards our school.

Time Skip

At lunch time,

"Hey Tohru? Are you feeling okay?" Uo-chan asked Tohru in concern and Tohru just shake her head.

"Are you having a rough time at your part time job?" Now it's Hana-chan to asked her.

"Hahahaha...you just as popular as always... Ru-chan," I said while looking at the three of them.