It seems that our Rabbit has shrunk?

It was a beautiful day in the extraordinary world of Little Garden.

The [No-Name] Community's condition had considerably improved compared to the time when they lost their names and flag 3 years ago, all of this is thanks to the countless victories brought by Sakamaki Izayoi, Kudou Asuka and Kasukabe Yō who possessed the three most powerful Gifts on Earth that were summoned by Kuro Usagi to Little Garden not even one year ago.

There are no more worries about water, money or food. Even the dangerous Last Embryo called Azi Dahaka was defeated with the fewest casualties possible! The lands that were once destroyed because of the Demon Lords' doing were now on the middle of being restored enough to cultivate for the upcoming harvest and the communities were preparing themselves for the promised Halloween.

The birdsong in the woods, the whispers of the faeries and the babbling of distant rivers could be heard faintly in a beautiful harmony matching the otherworldly sight of this world

"Please stop messing around, you... PROBLEM CHILDREEEEEN!"

Yeah, it would be probably so if it weren't for the pitiful cries of the only [Highborn of Little Garden] running after the three Outlanders with a paper fan in her hand, while the three were running away with mischievous smiles on their faces as they were perfectly satisfied with the always so amusing reaction of their favorite teasing material.

"Today of all days, Kuro Usagi shall not let the three of you run away from their rightful duties! Though we defeated the Demon Lord, there is still a lot of preparation to do in the cities, also the farm to take care of but the preparation of the Halloween festival as Hosts and more importantly the fate of our Community is resting in your hands! And yet you dare to run away?!" Kuro Usagi was running behind them at a starlight speed that may make her look like a high speed non-stopping train purchasing them, especially with her red eyes glowing with anger.

However the three problem children had their own ways to not lose to her agility as Izayoi possessed a speed that rivals the [Moon Rabbit]'s, Yō could fly in the air with the abilities of flying animals she befriended with and Asuka...

No, she wasn't going to use Deen, having a giant robot running around would be too dramatic and would cause trouble later but she too, had obtained great numbers of Gifts, besides Amalthea was present so why not ride on her? (Though the flying goat wasn't hyped about it, it looks like she understands the pain of the Moon Rabbit going through usually when dealing with those people.)

"Hahahaha! Then we will just leave it in your hands, Kuro Usagi!" Izayoi laughed his usual wicked laughter as he dodged another attempt of the fuming rabbit to catch him by a hair's breadth.

"Aren't the three of you the ones who decided to celebrate the festival of Halloween into our Community?! So why are you leaving all the organization to us and doing nothing but slacking off?! Didn't we let the three of you have enough rest after the last battle?!"

"We did organize everything, didn't we? But we never promised to help put everything in place!"

"That's why we're counting on you for that while we would enjoy the result~!"

"And with a lot of delicious food, please!"

"Y–you three...!" And thus the Kuro Usagi Express took another flight after the three problem children once again, who only all laughed in response to the typical yet amusing reaction of their favorite and only rabbit girl around here.

Kuro Usagi's grim expression then turned into something more sinister as she suddenly stopped much to the three's confusion before jumping backward.

"Oi, oi, Kuro Usagi! What are you planning to do? Don't feel like coming after us anymore?" Izayoi taunted but just like the two others, he felt curious and almost warty to Kuro Usagi's sudden action.