Boy meets Rabbit

"...I just felt a chill running down on my spine, is that the Ojou-sama and Kasukabe's doings?" As he was searching through the forest where Kuro Usagi disappeared, Izayoi couldn't help but rub his arm to warm up himself a little, even earlier he sneezed a few times, it wasn't like he felt cold or that he was allergic or anything so why?

'More importantly, where is that stupid rabbit anyway? Making someone search her like that... To think that [Moon Rabbits] could already run that fast even as children... no, because she is that small, there might be some clues she overlooked behind?'

He slammed his fist on his chest and proudly said 'Leave it to me!' to the two ladies so if he were to come back without Kuro Usagi, wouldn't it be utterly humiliating for someone as prideful as him? Especially if the Kuro Usagi in question got herself lost somewhere where he couldn't reach, he remembered her words about how she never went outside of her hometown in the past but also never left the Community before, if he doesn't find her quickly...

"Oh? If it isn't Sakamaki Izayoi-dono from the [No-Name] Community...?"

"...!" Izayoi was quickly back to his senses, to think that he didn't noticed someone approaching despite his superior senses (though they might be losing against Kasukabe or Kuro Usagi and a few others) just because he was too immersed into his own thoughts of worry for his comrade's wellbeing, such a blunder would cost his life during battle! But upon seeing the figure of who had approached him, Izayoi quickly relaxed the battle stance that he was preparing.

"If I remember well... you are the unicorn from back then..."

"Yes, I am still grateful for your help last time." A body covered in a beautiful bluish white gloss and the lone horn that stems from the forehead. This is a horse that is commonly known as the unicorn.

The 'last time' he was referring at was surely when the problem children trio encountered him facing his race's worst enemy [Batsu] and they took care of it in an instant, in return, he gave them a unicorn's horn as a sign of gratitude (Kuro Usagi was aware of it much later though so she firstly gave them a scolding on their actions on their knees).

"Consider us as even then, the horn that you gave last time helped to save my life after all." When he was saved by Jack and sent back to the Community covered with wounds, it was Lily who treated his wounds with the help of the unicorn's corn after all, it was thanks to that that he was still alive here and now.

"But if you still feel overly grateful, I want you to answer one of my questions."

"If I can be of any help towards you I would gladly do so."

"Thanks. Well for starters, did you happen to see Kuro Usagior rather a smaller version of the [Moon Rabbit] running somewhere around here?"

"The [Moon Rabbit]? Did something perhaps happen that would need my assistance?"

"Nah, it's alright. Just answer my question and it should be enough."

"If you say so..." The unicorn reluctantly accepted Izayoi's request, he thought that it would be improper to further want to intrude into other's business despite his good will to help them.

"Well, I doubt that what I have seen was actually the [Moon Rabbit] that I knew but I have indeed seen someone who resemble her besides for a younger version with black hair, I tried to call out to her but I doubt she heard me, it seemed that something was occupying her mind" Confirmed, it was her.

"I see, and do you know where she was running towards?"

"I believe it was the place where Shirayukihime-sama used to own prior to join the [No-Name] Community..."