Prologue

His POV

"Today marks the day that I claim you as my property... and you will have nothing to say about it. No arguments, no excuses and lastly no escape." As I gaze at her body that is tied to my bed, I feel the hunger in me, claiming that luscious and curvy body as mine.

I walked slowly towards her, my feet stepped cautiously to not wake up my angelic goddess. I stared at her marvelous beauty while I carefully lifted my hands towards her face. I caressed her cheeks gently, feeling the smoothness of her face.

I don't care about others who see that she is not the one for me. Fuck them and their insecurities. I have waited for her for a long time and I will not miss the chance to be with her again.

I miss her warmth and love, I can't wait to experience that absolute care that she gave me when no one understood. She broke my walls and now, she must accept the consequence of the action that she made.

Her POV

I woke up with a raging headache, it was awful and I saw nothing but the moonlight that was shining through the window to the dark room that I am in.

Ang huli ko lang natatandaan, I was at a party kung saan ako pinilit ng mga kaibigan kong dumalo. I got tipsy from all the drinks that my friends offered and then it turned black. I can't recall what happened after I passed out but based on my surroundings, this room was owned by a man.

Elegant but manly decorations, neutral colors painted on the wall at sobrang linis ng kwarto, amoy men's cologne din ang nasa hangin at mukhang mamahalin pa. It is familiar and that reminds me of him.

Sinubukan kong gumalaw ngunit hindi ko mahila ang mga braso ko. Tumingala ako at napansin kong nakatali ang mga palapulsuhan ko sa kanto ng kama.

What the fuck am I doing here?