12

: *・゚:*:・゚* 12: Young

"That you aren't as gloomy as you come off, Fushiguro

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"That you aren't as gloomy as you come off, Fushiguro. Whoever actually thinks you are is a total idiot."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~The next day was rather slow for the first years.

They had been sitting in a classroom with Gojo teaching and explaining some things about jujutsu and all that.

Fushiguro couldn't really concentrate. His eyes kept wondering back to the girl who sat next to him. Y/N was paying very close attention to everything Gojo was explaining, writing them down in a notebook in case she forgot. Kugisaki was just bored out of her mind. Since they didn't have anything better to do, Gojo let the second years hang out in the back of the class. They would occasionally listen to what he said since they forgot most of it.

When the older male dismissed them, Fushiguro stayed behind, catching the girls attention.

"Fushiguro," He looked at the two girls waiting for him at the door, "Are you coming?" Kugisaki asked.

"I have to ask Gojo-sensei something. I'll just meet you guys back at Y/N's room." He said.

"Fine."

They left and closed the door. Gojo sat down at his desk with a smile on his face, "What can I do for you, my precious student?"

"You have a large amount of experience with women, right?"

Gojo pouted, "I wouldn't say "large amount", that makes me sound bad, but yes I do. Why?"

Fushiguro looked to the side with a smal hint of blush appearing on his face. He really couldn't look Gojo in the eye after what he was about to ask.

"How do I confess to a girl?" He quietly mumbled.

Gojo's smile widened and he put a hand up to his ear, "Huh?! I couldn't hear you!" He teased.

Fushiguro automatically felt annoyed, knowing what Gojo was trying to do. Nonetheless, he took a deep breathe before closing his eyes, "How do I confess to a girl?!"

It went silent for a second before the older male started laughing. Fushiguro had began to regret asking Gojo of all people for advice.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 | 𝗠. 𝗙𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗼जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें