Chapter 5: Girl day

You walk out of the room and go to find Nat. Seeing her in the main room you lean over the back of the sofa and scare her.

"Crap. Y/N you scared me half to death." She chuckles. Nat gets up and gives you a hug.

"Do you think you could come shopping with me?" You ask her. You can see Tony smirking over her shoulder. She agrees and takes you to her car.

Whilst she is driving you put your feet up on her dashboard. "Oi feet off." She tells you. Reluctantly you take your feet off of the car.

"Anyway what are we going shopping for exactly?" She asks you. You tell her about Tony and the credit card. She laughs and looks at you.

"I should've known. Tony gives all of us a credit card each so we can design how we like." She explains whilst shaking her head.

You finally arrive at the furniture shop you wanted to come to and you jump out the car. As you two walk into the shop you are greeted by an employee and he shows you to the area that has what you are looking for.

After about a hour you finish up in the furniture shop and head to the mall for some clothes. The drive there was pretty silent which gave you time to reflect on your past. Past events that you never want anyone to know about.

"Hey, whats up?" Nat breaks the silence and you didn't realise there was a single tear falling down your cheek.

"Nothing, just thinking." You wipe the back of your hand across your cheek and lean your head on the car window.

Half an hour later you arrive at the mall and you go to most clothes shops. Nat helps you pick some outfits and you get lunch at the closest café.

"So what were you thinking about that caused you to cry." Nat asks you comfortingly.

"Past events. You wouldn't understand." You sigh looking in the opposite direction. You know what you said was wrong but could anyone ever understand what you did.

"Oh believe me I have had my fair share of bad pasts." She puts her hand on your wrist and you manage a small smile. "Anyway cheer up you have a room to make."

You get back to the tower and everyone helps unload the boxes and bags. "When I said go wild I wasn't expecting this." You turn around and see Tony gesturing to the mass in your room.

"Well this isn't going to sort itself, so shoo." You turn him by the shoulders and close the door. Changing into some overalls, you open up the first box.

Two hours go by and you are putting the final clothes into your cabinets. You sigh and sit in the middle of the floor. Your room is done and this is how it looks:

 Your room is done and this is how it looks:

"TONY, NAT, STEVE GET YOUR ASSES UP HERE!" You shout

"TONY, NAT, STEVE GET YOUR ASSES UP HERE!" You shout. A few moments later all three of them are standing in the doorway and are admiring your room.

You go to ask them something when a picture falls off the wall. "Crap, give me a second" you explain. Using your levitation powers, you turn your back and put the picture back.

"Sorry about that. Anyway what do you think." You ask with a half smile on your face. They all compliment your design skills and you all laugh about the amount of boxes there were but how it looks like there wasn't much in them.