Teaming up

Requested by JikkiRosa.

Zaniel one shot~In which Daniel and Zach prank the other boys by making fake sex noises. Read it 😃.

Nobody's POV:-
The five boys were currently sitting in the living room, playing a game of cards.

"Okay. I'm going upstairs", Daniel said, fake yawning as the game ended. He looked at Zach knowingly who smirked and nodded.

"Me too", the younger said, getting up.

The two boys headed up the stairs and Zach started making his way to his and Daniel's room before he was yanked back and pulled into the direction of Jonah's room.

The two entered and locked the door before Daniel pushed Zach against it.

"Ready baby?", he whispered in Zach's ear and Zach grinned nodding.

"Let's do it", the brunette said and pulled the younger in for a slow sweet kiss.

They heard footsteps near the door and Daniel smirked, raising an eyebrow at Zach who just grinned widely, his eyes sparkling as he pulled away.

"Oh Dani! Just like that", he said, moaning a little at the end.

"You like that, don't you baby", Daniel said, trying his best not to let out a laugh.

"Guys! That's my fucking room!", they heard Jonah yell from the other side.

"Faster Dani!", Zach said, pushing his body against the door to make it sound more realistic.

"Like that baby?", Daniel asked loudly.

"Mmm. Yeah", Zach moaned out, grinning at Daniel.

"Guys!", Jonah protested from the other side as a knock was heard on the door.

"Ugh Dani. I'm close", Zach fake groaned out.

"Cum for me baby", Daniel said smirking, knowing fully well Jonah could hear him perfectly.

"Don't you fucking dare!", Jonah yelled from the other side.

"Uhhh. DANI!", Zach screamed like he just came.

"Fuck you guys!", Jonah said."I hate you!".

Daniel let out a chuckle as he pulled Zach away from the door and wrapped an arm around his waist as he opened the door.

As the door opened, Jonah was met with the two boys standing in front of him, fully clothed with shit eating grins on their faces.

"What the hell!", he said loudly.

"And..you just got pranked", Zach said grinning at him.

Jonah's eyes widened for a second before he glared at the two boys as he took a step forward still hesitant to enter his room in case of any further pranks.

"Seriously?", he said turning to glare at the two boys as soon as he realized there were no more pranks waiting for him.

Daniel and Zach just shrugged now smirking at Jonah.

"Out!", is all Jonah said, shoving the two."Out of my room now, you two assholes".

Daniel and Zach just chuckled quietly exiting Jonah's bedroom.

Daniel smirked as he pushed Zach against the wall outside their room. The maim hallway that connected all the rooms.

"Corbyn and Jack are still downstairs", he whispered to the younger"What do you say we prank them too?".

"Hell yeah", Zach said quickly pecking his lips.

"Okay. Someone's coming", Daniel said as he heard footsteps."You ready?".

"Yeah", Zach whispered and Daniel smirked at him, moving closer so his entire body covered Zach's, that way no one coming up the stairs would be able to see what was actually happening.

Zach grinned and exposed his neck as Daniel leaned down. The older immediately began to leave soft kisses into it, making Zach let out a real moan as he hit a sensitive spot.

They heard a gasp from behind but didn't pull away, instead Daniel pushed up against Zach, making it look like he was pushing into him. A few seconds later, the footsteps began retreating a little.

"Corbs!", they heard Jack's voice yell out."Daniel and Zach are having sex in the hallway again".

Daniel chuckled as he pulled away from Zach.

"I think we traumatized him for good", he said grinning at his boyfriend.

"Yeah", Zach whispered, pulling Daniel closer by wrapping his arms around his neck and capturing his lips in a soft kiss. The two made out for a few minutes before pulling away.

"So, what do you say we take this to the bedroom and do the real deal over there", Daniel said smirking at his boyfriend.

"Hell yeah", Zach said, grinning at his boyfriend before pulling him into the direction of their bedroom.

A/N:- Hi guys. Hope you liked this part. I'm not so sure how I feel about this. I felt like I could've done better but whatever. Anyways Thank you for reading. Have a good day or night and Stay Blessed 😃💛. Love you guys :).