chapter one smoll blonde?

Percy Jackson was just having a normal day no monsters had attacked him. he passed his classes (for the first time ever). he had just been freed of school for the summer. he would have even said it had been a great day, but he knew if he said that fate would have a field day (foreshadowing) he shouldn't have said that tho. 

and just like magic something happened a blinding flash of white and suddenly there was a blonde boy that looked to be 15 or 16 years old passed out on the floor curled up in a ball. and the three fate with him. "What do u want!" Percy exclaimed. "All in due time for now get the boy to camp". the three fates said in unison. and with that they vanished leaving a Smoll (yes in this book tommy is same height as Nico so small) boy behind.

well looks like summer started sooner than I thought.

Percy then called blackjack(his horse) to come pick them up because his mom was at work and he dident know how to call on his version of the "magic taixs".  " What the heck is that!" said the kid. "that" percy said "is my horse". " why dose it have wings"? " because its half bird now hop on". They then took of as the kid in the back clung to the horse. Percy then stared specking to blackjack (in his mide of course) "this kid is light". said blackjack "where did he come from"? "well all I know is that the fates brought  him and said to get him to camp". "do i get sugar after this"? " no its bad for you but i did bring carrots". "ok fine by me but im just saying sugar tased better".