Four

I woke up still in a sitting position. I sighed and went to take a shower. I looked in the mirror to see a single tear stain on my cheek, I stripped my clothes and got into the shower. After i got out and put on my under wear and bra and my black skater shirt and black high waisted, short skirt. I went to put my contacts in, but it slipped from my grip.

"Shit!" I whispered to no one in particular, and figured it's no use grabbing it from the drain. It was long gone. And it was also useless to only put one contact in. I took the other one out and threw it away and put my black nerd glasses on from warby parker. I put on a black and white beanie and clurled the bottoms of my hair and put on my black and white vans. I went down to the little cafe to search for apartments. I found one that was ginormous. I called the woman and she said to come down now, since she's free. I went down to where she told me to go and we looked around and i gave her the money for this month. she said i can move in whenever i want. I decided to go get my stuff from the hotel room and say bye to Jack and Jack. I parked my car in the parking lot and went up to the room. I got my suitcase and went and knocked on their door. Sammy opened up.

"Hey, spencer."

"Is Jack and Jack here?"

"No, but nate and i are. The Jack's went to the studio to record. What's up?"

"I was just, coming to say goodbye. i got a place of my own and i'm moving in today. And i will never see you guys again, so might as well say goodbye. So, bye." Truth is, I had mad feelings for Sam. but i can't let him know that.

"Sammy, Babe? Who's that?" A large breasted girl came out half naked. My heart shattered.

"Trisha, this is Spencer."

"Bye." I said as i ran away. Tears spilling out of my eyes as i bumped into someone. The familiar smell of weed, cologne, and mint gum. Nate.

"Spencer? What's wrong baby girl?" I looked up and kissed him. He was surprised at first but he kissed me back. We backed up into my room and we landed on the bed. This was probably wrong, but i could use someone. Just a little bit of attention could go so far. So many things were racing through my mind. I ignored them. He took off my shirt as i unbuckled his pants. I was too upset to stop him.

I woke up with nothing on. And next to a Naked Nate.

"I think we should give us a chance." He kissed my forehead.

"Yeah. I think we should too"