Chapter 2

"I didn't mean to, she got on my nerves" Miss Debby yelled after Mr. William who had that moment had only his daughter in mind. He rushed to the hospital with Zina in the backseat mumbling words incoherently.
Upon arriving at the hospital, Zina was rushed in for medication. While waiting outside Mr. William was nervous, Zina was the only thing he had to use in remembering the moments of love between his ex wife and himself. Just the thought of losing her made him feel pain, how could he have been stupid to leave his ex wife with his daughter upon knowing so well that they both hate each other.
After several minutes which felt as eternity to Mr. William the doctor told him that Zina was out of danger and she was asleep. Just seeing the doctor off, he saw Debby who walked in like she was shooting a magazine cover. She had no remorse on her face on the contrary she smiled when she saw him.
     "Oh so How's our baby girl? I hope the vase corrected her head not to speak rudely ever again" She said bursting bubbles with her gum.
     "Get out of here, you make me sick. Your daughter is laying in there and you're here speaking rubbish" Mr. William fumed in anger, oh he so wish to strangle her but he just couldn't. Looking at her face made him remember all the sweet times they spent together before she turned this worse.
    "What got over you? You changed all of a sudden, you stopped have feelings. Your daughter is laying there weakly and you...." Mr. William said but couldn't finish because he just didn't know what to say.
      "You changed me, all of you. How could I ever have been so blind to think that you guys loved me, as from now on I'll only think of myself and every other person is not worthy" Debby said
      "Including your daughter, ok at least I so agree if you hate me for what ever reason you have but Zina is your daughter, do you have to be so mean to her. Do you know how many nights she cried to sleep when you left?" Mr. William said trying to at least speak sense to her
     "My daughter, ok I agree that I gave birth to her but do I have to see her or talk to her. You wanted a child with me and I gave you one, and what do I care if she cried herself to sleep? Why didn't you sing her to bed? For crying out loud she's 14, she's old enough to know that not all family stay together. Well, all I'm saying is that I gave birth to her but it's not a must to love her. By the way you have to pay up for taking care of her for five hours" Debby said picking her nails without looking at Mr. William for any reaction to what she just said.
Mr. William was dumbfounded, this was the first time he has ever seen a mother talk such about her own biological daughter. He stared at her and had a million words to spill to her face but he just couldn't talk, it was like his lips were sealed. He pulled out his phone from his inner pocket and sent her 50,000, he didn't wait to hear what she had to say he just turned and left because he knew that if she said any dirty word again he might not be able to control himself while hitting her.