The girl

Draco pov:

i hated her. she was shy and small and a nobody. i hated the way she wore her clothes, the way she did her hair, the way she did nothing when i stepped on her chewed her up and then spit her out.

but that look she had on her face this year, i just couldn't erase it from my mind.

we were in the train, 6th year was about to start. i knew what i had to do this year but when i got on the train i didn't know how. but then i bumped into her again.

"ugh it's emily again" i told blaise.
"you mean e-e-e-e-emily," he faked stuttered to mock her. something came over me. my eyes got red and my fangs started growing out of my teeth.
"DONT MOCK HER LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!" i scream at him.
i take a step back from him and let myself calm down, when my fangs grow and i get mad i tend to want to suck someone's blood.
"sorry i didn't know what came over me" i said while continuing to walk. that's when we bumped again.
"i-i-i-i-i-i-i'm sorry," she looked up at me with sorry eyes. that look on her face made something come over me. i quickly grab her by the throat. we lock eyes and at that moment i felt like melting. but i couldn't like a mudblood like emily. so i throw her across the train. and continue to walk to a compartment in the train.

a/n: OMG GUYS DRACO LIKES EMILY. draco deserved better. continue reading to find out what happens in this love story

tell me if you enjoyed it and what u should add next :)