Character Bio

Name: John Lee Scott
Age: 18
Height: 6'7''
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Black with silver streaks
Hair Style: Short and Spiky
Appearance:

 Father: Jason Lee Scott (Former Red Ranger) Mother: Catherine Sutherland Scott (Former Pink Ranger) Uncle: Tommy Oliver Personality: Quite, strong, caring, helpful, quick thinker, intelligent, quick study, able to improvise, angered if his friend...

Mother: Catherine Sutherland Scott (Former Pink Ranger)
Uncle: Tommy Oliver
Personality: Quite, strong, caring, helpful, quick thinker, intelligent, quick study, able to improvise, angered if his friends are hurt
Likes: Music, training, motorbikes, his friends and family, the Rangers, saving people, protecting earth
Dislikes: The Master, Korrag, Necrolie, bullies, Morticon, Quinnterror, The Ten Terrors, Hideaks, liars, his friends hurt
Love Interest: Maddison

 Father: Jason Lee Scott (Former Red Ranger) Mother: Catherine Sutherland Scott (Former Pink Ranger) Uncle: Tommy Oliver Personality: Quite, strong, caring, helpful, quick thinker, intelligent, quick study, able to improvise, angered if his friend...

Zord: Quetzalcoatl Zord

 Morpher: Wrist morpher with the head of Quetzalcoatl silver Activation Phrase: Mystic Dino Ranger, Mystic Dino Power

Activation Phrase: Mystic Dino Ranger, Mystic Dino Power

John Lee Scott is the son of the former MightyMorphing Red Ranger, Jason Lee Scott, and the second former Mighty MorphingPink Ranger, Catherine Sutherland Scott. His uncle is the former Green, White,and Red Ranger of the past rangers as well, Tommy Oliver. After he and theother Dino Thunder Rangers defeated Mesogog and Quinterror, five out of the sixdino gems lost their power. John's gem was much stronger and powerful than the othergems were. After his identity was almost leaked to the public, John decided totravel to other places and see what else is out there. His travels led him to aplace called Briarwood. John's journey as the Mystic Dino Ranger is notfinished yet. It's time for the Mystic Force Rangers to meet a PrehistoricMystic Dino warrior. Forces of dark magic beware because the light ofQuetzalcoatl is coming for you all.