39° We're watching! The unwanted movie!?

Days later.)

Inuyama: Let's go to the cinema together everybody!

Mine: Uh... I don't think that's a good idea though, Inuyama...

Inuyama: Don't worry, it's great, if anything, you'll enjoy it!

Mine: No, you said t-that we are going to watch a horror movie! Aaaaah! *runs away*

Inuyama: *chases after her*

Arigaoa: Mine, you should really go with us... We'll have fun!

Mine: Aaaaaah!!

Inuyama: *finally catches her and grabs her*

Arigaoa: Mine... You're going to convince her, are you? *to Inuyama*

Inuyama: Of course. You know how she is, I bet that the movie won't be of horror genre.

Faith: ?

Urin: We should still lose that bet, I love horror movies and I'm interested in anything made by humans.

Arigaoa: Yeah, let's go! Hmm... do we have to pay or there is free entrance?

Shikuna: There's paying and there's free, if you don't pay, you're technically doomed. But there's no need to show your ID card.

Arigaoa: Ok then, I'm in.

Mine: *very anxious expression*

They enter the cinema...)

Arigaoa: You have to wait our turn.

Faith: I don't want any popcorn here...

Arigaoa: You're sure? I mean, did I ask?

Mine: *with them* ...

Arigaoa: Let's get started, all of us are here so let's watch a good movie!

They arrived to the reception.)

Iken: So, I know the name of the movie. It is called "Perilous Love of Sports."

Inuyama: Love?! 🤩

Mine: It's not horror?

Iken: Actually, I don't know that, but it's about olympics and sports. Sports is what you prefer the most.

Mine: Oh yeah... *clenches her teeth*

Faith: Don't tell me that you are still scared. It's ridiculous...

Iken: *shrugs about it*

Mine: *chickens out* Horror and Olympics are...

Arigaoa: Ok everyone, let's go in this room and find a seat!

Faith: You mean seats.

The music stops.)

---

They arrived to their places. In front of them there was a man, a lady and two big bags of popcorn.)

Man: 4.50 for one large popcorn and 5.00 for the large buttery kind!

Faith: No thanks.

Arigaoa: Why not?

Faith: I'm afraid of dropping my popcorn.

The lights went off and the screen is black. The animaliouses were hiding.)

Shikuna: It's starting.

Mine: Huh?!

Shikuna: Shhhhh!

Mine: Oh no no noooo komopzolzzl God help, ack! AAAAAH!

The screen began to show an ad with a guy moving with two brown haired girls, another ad was shown, it was about a blushing girl getting... something, another ad and another ad... Iken commented that one had girls looking like and seeming like Pretty Cures. The ads ended and the movie started. *sighs* Like Iken said, it's about Olypmics and love stories. However, it seems violent. I pity the idiot that watches this with no prior knowledge or experience in the subject.)