The loml

I can't wait until tonight, I will be seeing my boyfriend Crawford for the first time in 3 months, today he turns 18, so I plan on doing something very special for him.
I hear a slight buzz come from my bag... My phone. I pull it out fast hoping the message was from crawford, it was. "Hey babe, can't wait to see you tonight, I love you so much" i blush and reply with " I love you too baby, I have a very big surprise for you! 😄 see you soon, love 💕 "
"CRAP" I yell out loud, " It's 3:00! I need to get ready!! " I quickly run upstairs to my room and take a shower, after my shower I lightly spray my body with my favorite perfume, and put on my undergarments, a black lace bra and underwear.
For my actual outfit I wear a pair of dark skinny jeans, and one of crawford's sweatshirts that reads " Recognized " he left it for me while he was on tour so I could be reminded of him.
For my hair, I do loose curls, and as for my makeup, I go with a shimmery golden color eyeshadow, mascara, and lip liner.
As I rush downstairs and grab my bag, I almost forget my converse before running out the door.
Since Crawford is on tour, his car was left here in Canada with me, he gave me permission to use it but I actually haven't used it until now.
As I pull out of the drive way I see a few letters on my front porch, I open the door to the car and quickly run and grab them.
After opening the envelopes, one of the letters reads " Hello ( y/n ) I have a few surprises for you also, go to the school where we first met, you will find something very familiar, use it for you're next task which will be in the next letter, good luck.. "

TO BE CONTUNUED... 😂