sixty-four.

liked by tchalamet and 2,478,282 others rhiannonmckay: wrapped! cant wait for u guys 2 see 😁😁

rhiannonmckay: wrapped! cant wait for u guys 2 see 😁😁

load more comments

madisonbaileybabe: ily!!! 🤟🏼

madelyncline: i miss u already babe 😩❤️‍🔥

jonathandavissofficial: see u season 2 ‼️

comments are limited by user

imessage
mars

rhi
hey, i'm back in la for a
week or two! want 2 come
practice with the band a little
bit extra this week?

mars
u kidding?? yes!!

time n place?

rhi
is now okay??

we r all deadass just sitting
around playing around w
some songs so if ur free?

mars
totally!

rhi
ok here's the address,
see u in a bit

IRL

"holy shit! that was so good!" rhiannon clapped as the band finished another song. she had finally sat back and let mars do her thing with the rest of the band. it was a great choice, it turned out, because they sounded great together. it was getting dark out, and the studio was beginning to feel cramped, but rhiannon was overjoyed.

she had been able, if only for a little while, to forget about everything and just listen to the music, tweaking it where she wanted, perfecting her craft. she texted timothee a quick, "out of practice! went great!" before turning to the smiling musicians in front of her.

"okay, okay, i think we can quit for the night. mars, you were fucking incredible. i'm stunned." mars smiled and fist-bumped caden, who had leaned over from his drum set to do so.

"do you guys want to go do something? drinks?" mars asked as they began to back up their instruments.

"i'm down." rhiannon shrugged.

"can't." came caden and luke's voices. "we have a thing later. have fun though."

"rocky? you in?" rhiannon asked hopefully.

the bassist shook his head. "i've got class early tomorrow morning."

"class?" rhiannon asked, raising her eyebrows.

"i'm taking a business class for the summer, before we leave."

"that's so cool! why didn't you tell me?"

"you didn't ask. see you guys later, have a good night." he replied, grabbing his guitar and exiting the studio with quick cheek-kisses to both girls.

rhiannon turned to mars after a second. "so, me and you, then? drinks?"

mars shrugged. "you know a place?"

rhiannon grinned. she had been dying to just go out, let loose. she knew there would be people watching, but she was starting to loose any care at all. so, she let go. "oh, i know so many places."

__________
shit is about to get real

i'm trying to rush this story because i think it's gone on too long. to do that i consolidated/trashed some ideas so the plot may be a litttle confusing and not exactly well written. whatever. it's packed with drama. buckle up bitches