1.idkimsorry

DEAR READERS (if there are any left), after several months of deciding whether or not to finish this book or rewrite to completely or just delete it whole, I realised something.

This book was perfectly fine from the beginning. I was so worried about making it perfect that I ruined this entire book. I tried so hard to make it something that I thought was good I didn't see that what I already wrote was amazing. Sure, my writing skills and vocabulary has grown since I began to write this (which was in June, 2014) but overall, it was pretty decent writing.

I want to bring back the original chapters but I feel you guys won't comment or read it or won't like it - that's what worries me; what you guys will think. I have finally made my decision and I want to bring back as many of my chapters as I can.

Of course, due to the fact that I didn't save them all, many things will change so I do recommend you reread it (again) to be caught up. They will hopefully be up very soon and for all you who still have this in your library - thank you so very much.

And there is one reader I always think about, and that person is bestbrittany. Where are you? I actually miss your comments a lot. You were funny and nice. You should come back.

Hopefully, you guys will still want to read this. So... See you very soon with a "new" NULLA. (--:

as always, cami !!