New person, don't do that

++++

"Thanks again, Ennard." Baby said as she exited Ennards car and walked to the front door of her house.

Ennard waved and said "Anytime, see ya doll!"

Ennard drove off to see his sister and Baby entered her house. She saw that Kit Kat was asleep and Volt was jumping up and down from not seeing Baby for an hour.

Baby walked towards her kitchen and put the grocery bags down and the kitchen counter. She took out some of her sweets and went towards her couch and sat down. She still had multiple hours left until she had to leave for work so she decided to watch Netflix. She put on Stranger Things and started watching it. Before she forgot she made sure that her sound on her phone was turned on just in case her boss called.

++++

Baby felt was if she just completed Netflix but yet it only two hours had passed when she got home. She didn't feel like going out again so she called on of her friends.

~~

Baby: Hey Chica, wanna come over? I'm kinda bored and watching Netflix or YouTube will just bored me more

Chica: Yeah, sure, I don't have anything to do, I'll be in 5 minutes, alright?

Baby: Yeah, that's fine, cya in 5

Chica: Yeah, you too

~~

Baby ended the call and waited until her friend came over.

•++𝗘 𝗡 𝗡 𝗔 𝗥 𝗗++•

"Hey, how have things been?" Ennard asked his little sister, Ft Chica

Ft Chica walked towards her kitchen and grabbed some water bottles and said "Pretty good actually! A lot of people in this apartment complex actually went through similar experience, so it became easier to vent about it, heh"

Ennard sat down on a chair near the table counter and said "That's nice, do you plan on telling big brother, mom, or dad?"

"Not yet, but I will someday" Ft Chica responded then gave Ennard a water bottle.

Silence filled the room but was interrupted by Ft Chica saying "Can I ask you something?"

"Ask away" Ennard responded as he opened the water bottle to get a drink

"Why did you move here out of the blue? I know you're more or less mentally stable to leave the hospital but I thought they recommended you to stay with people you know to keep you under control so you don't lash out again..."

Ennard stopped drinking the water and took it away from his mouth. He didn't say a word for a couple of moments making Ft Chica worry.

"I-it's fine if you don't want answer! I-i just wanted to know.." Ft Chica said

"I was staying with big brother for a moment but then he left to see his friends, because of that I went with mother and father, but they didn't want me there. I went with Nana and she let me stay with her for a moment but she said that she would not have enough money to support both of us. I realized that I had no one back home to help me, I moved here cause I knew you were the only one who would somewhat help me, but before I moved here, I  was able to convince dad to lend me a amount of money, I moved here and that's about it"

"Oh, I didn't realize that happened, I'm sorry about that-" Ft Chica was then cut off by Ennard saying "Don't apologize, I'm the suicidal motherfucker who thought a girl was really worth it, you had it worse either way"