Baby shower

"You ready?" Darius asked grabbing my hand. I nodded pulling at the hem of the dress I was wearing. "You look beautiful stop being so self conscious." He said helping me up. "Everyone's already in the clearing." He smiled. I stayed quiet and stared ahead of me as we walked through the trees that seemed to beckon me. "No you can't go for a run." He said answering my unasked question.

We walked into the open area and I gazed at the hundreds of werewolves, all socializing at tables with green and white balloons. I looked at the large mansion in awe looking at every
finished detail as if it were put together a few days ago. "Come introduce yourself." He tugged my hand pulling me into the mansions back porch getting everyone's attention with a low pitched whistle.

I could only put names with a few of the people in the crowd. I saw Oliver standing close to Tate, and Liam and Jacob each with a woman Liam had a small girl sitting atop his shoulders. Even Darius' parents which shouldn't have been such a surprise.

"This is your new Luna; Gale. I of course expect you to treat her with the upmost respect. Now it is no surprise that we're having quintuplets as you all know but, Todd has the babies sex and we have decided that now would be the best time to announce it." I shook my head viciously but stopped halfway hearing one of the most familiar sounds I have ever encountered personally.

I watched as the arrow split the air and caught it halfway before it could make contact with my mates heart but before I could even comprehend what was happening I took a bullet to the back.

I stayed standing as if unaffected and began shouting orders like I was trained to do and the first person by my side instinctively was Tate. "Sis you need medical attention." He said trying to sit me down.

I shook my head. "I need to die protecting these people." I stated standing up taller feeling the cold blood run through the fabric ruining the dress and I tripped over myself for a second. I saw black spots and leaned on the house post for a few moments getting back up I fell into a pair of identical arms.

"Baby please stay with me." Darius begged. And something about it sent me over edge making my body do overtime as I stood up on my own.

"Liam, Logan, I need you both on the borders, Jacob and Oliver get everyone into the cells and secure. And I want every soldier we've got on call. And Tate." I looked over at my fake brother and gave him a weak smile. "Tell Jeffery and the boys I died the way they wanted me to. With dignity."

"No." His voice broke and for the first time in forever I saw a tear fall down the side of his tanned face. "Gale please-" I shook my head and fell to the ground.

Goddess take me now.

Authors note

She speaks!!!

Lol😂😂

Had fun writing this one although it took me a while to figure out how to start the war scene.

Luv u lots

Peace✌️