Chapter 1

Today was supposed to be a normal day I was at a cake shop with my two best friends and eating my favorite food. Cake! When I found on my plate a little light pink chocolate. When I looked up to the sky instead of a beautiful blue sky I saw a bunch of kids my age falling from the sky. Once they came close to the ground the flew to the right and away. A girl with dark purple hair and a lavender dress. She looked at me

      "Can I have some of your cake?"she asked I smiled and gave some to her.  Suddenly a boy with blue hair and one with brown hair rushed over.

       "Hey idiot! You swallowed the pearl right?"the blue one asked. Was that candy a pearl or were these people insane. The girl chuckled and summoned a large owl and pulled me in.

       "Hey!"I shouted she smiled and pulled me in

        "Don't worry as long as you don't run away we'll have fun and we'll protect you!"she  cheered pulling me in. A boy with blonde hair and a brown jacket smile shaking his head.

         "San what did I tell you about kidnapping humans as pets."he sighed. So she was named San, she was very playful and enthusiastic about some things. 

          "Silly Forte she swallowed the crystal, so we have to watch her."she explained. I was stll so confused and it hurt my head thinking about all this.

          "Did you explain anything yet San?"she stopped and nervously laughed . Forte sighed and helped me up, "You see, we are sorcerers in training and that pearl is what would make up profession sorcerers as long as we would keep it till Christmas."he explained. So they're from another world that would explain the giant owl.

        "I'm San use summoning magic and Fo here uses hypnotism magic."I smiled and bowed

        "I'm Nina it's nice to-"before I could finish a blast of fire hit us causing us to fall. I looked down at the ground. Is this how I'm going to die? Suddenly I was caught by the boy from before. He had blue hair and was holding onto a balloon stopping me from falling. I looked up

        "You okay?"he asked I nodded. Forte huffed.

        "Zero! Let go of her we had her first!"he sighed. Zero tightened his on me securing me in his arms.

       "God your heavy"I turned pink in embarrassment. I started kicking and punching  before he dropped me. I landed on the ground I felt like I was crushed by a boulder. 

       "There you are, I've been looking for you."San came around from the corner Forte close behind her.

       "Do you have a place for us to stay, I was able to distract them but it won't last long."Forte asked. I thought for a moment, and smiled

      "I guess there might be room in my house since my family is away."San smiled and wrapped her arms around me.

    "YAY! We'll have so much fun!"she cheered. And just like that my life was turned upside down, and if today is any example my life will never be the same. I remember in stories I would read about a prince that no matter what would protect the princess. But now I see it as a princes be protected by a knight and a fairy.