17

Taehyung:

We were on a nice date when Jungkook received a call that needs him to be there. He asked me if I would go with him for a while then when he is done with his work we could spend the rest of the day together.

Jungkook is a sweet guy, a nice lover. Despite his busy schedule, he never failed to show that he cares even without him being present. Well, my job is not a leisure one too.

Making sure I had my lunch delivered to my office my I'm busy we will have our lunch and dinner together if I spend my whole day at the court.

It's a simple office room. Come to think of it I have never been to his workplace nor his house but Jungkook did mention his main office is at the mafia headquarters and his house.

Wait... I never asked which gang he belongs to? I'll ask him later. I don't blame him, we never talk about work when we were together.

I decide to hang out at Jungkook private lounge because I remember it's not far from here and I need to use the restroom too.

I order juice for myself and just chilling while playing with my phone. I text Jungkook to inform him that I'm at the lounge and get an Ok from him.

Waiting for here is much better than the office room, maybe Jungkook doesn't use it much so it feels so empty and suffocating. Thinking about my ongoing case while waiting was not so bad either.

Me Lee is my priority case at the moment. I am looking into more evidence on him right now, not just on the case but any story of him that the jury can see how bad of a person he is.

Jimin is helping me again with this case so I believe I'll get some dirt on him soon. Manage a to-do list task is one of the works that I can do here.

As my brain connected its cells as I am thinking about a few things and writing it down on my phone some bitch kick the table that has my juice on it.

Of course, I'm shocked at first but being in this job for year's, I can read people face with bad intentions. I look up to see 3 men standing and all of them look quite handsome.

"I don't think you are here to ask for help...so what is your problem?" I sit back--crossing my legs and look at him in the eye.

Credit to owner

Credit to owner. The picture isn't mine.

"Stop being a slut and get out of here!"

"I don't remember being anyone slut so I think you're mistaken," I said with a smile only face.

"Just get out of here you whore!" Like seriously?

"Now I'm a whore?"

"You think Mr Jeon loves you? Stop dreaming, you are just a touch and like others."

I laugh after hearing his statement. Now I finally understand why they are attacking me like this.

Based on their attire, they work here and I believe they are gay hosts or escorts because I know this club serves all types of people and that's why it is very popular.

"So you think Jungkook will love you?" I ask back.

The guy in the middle looks angry while the other two more like a supporter to him.

"Leon.. let's go..." I heard the one on the left call his name.

"So...Leon..." He looks at me when I call his name.

"Has Jungkook even look at you or he doesn't even notice your entire existence?"

Feeling suffocated and I cough feeling tight on my chest and hurt on my stomach when Leon kick me on my stomach with his boots. It hurts so bad that I start to lose consciousness and everything is dark and I know that I have fallen on the floor.

Moments later I feel my body float, somebody must have picked me up. Jungkook...where is he?

But his smell is near and again everything is dark.

Opening my eyes slowly but still very heavy, I'm on a bed. This is the smell of medicine, so I'm in a hospital and everything turns dark again.