Coming out story

Authors note!!
This idea was inspired by a head canon my friend has (I'l tag them in the comments)
Arrivederci <3
_________________

It was a random Saturday afternoon. Genya has been questioning weather or not they should tell their brother Sanemi that they ,are non -binary and use they/it pronouns and ace and aro (asexual and aromatic). This random Saturday afternoon in the spring time. They thought this was a good time to come out to Sanemi because spring often resembles the coming of new changes and new beginnings so perfect timing, he thought.

Later that day Sanemi was training like usual since he's a hashira. Specifically the wind hashira and wants to always maintain his strength to beat Giyuu Tomioka, The water hashira in a sparring match.

Genya walks up to its brother and says,"Hey, Sanemi ! Can I talk to you? It's very important."

Sanemi stops swinging the sword on the potato bag dummy looks at his sibling and says "No you little brat, can't ya see I'm train'in er"

*Genya steps up behind the potato bag dummy and throws it on the ground.*

Sanemi , aggressively shoves his sword back into his belt (idk what their called so ima just say belt) "GENYA THE FUCK YOU DOING CANT YA SEE IM TRYNA TRAIN ERE" Sanemi yelled.

Genya yelled back at their brother, " can you please stop training for maybe idk 20ish minutes cause I have something really important to tell ya"

Sanemi angerly talked back "sure but only 20
Mintues after that I'm walking back out here to train."

Genya and Sanemi walk into their house and genya started too get some seaweed chips and water and matcha tea and mentally prepared himself to come out too his brother.
Genya thinks too themself "Sanemi will defentily support me I mean it's obvious that he has a crush on Tomioka-San so hopefully he's supportive?

Genya goes to prepare the snacks and refreshments he made for it and his brother.
Genya takes a deep breath, "So....Sanemi, I stopped your training too tell you that I'm a Non-binary person, that goes by they/it pronouns and Asexual and a-romantic."
"So what are you a gender less demon with no sense of human emotions?" Sanemi asked with a rude tone
"No?" Genya answered confused and with a scared tone.
"What are you liked a robot then if so my little brothers a robot now!" Sanemi sad with his "happy tone" which was a little less angry sounding then his normal tone.
"Ig so but your little siblings a robot!" Genya corrected Sanemi.

"Sorry it's gonna take me a while to get used to that" Sanemi said.
"It's ok!!" Genya said happily
The lgbtq+ sibling duo walk in silence back outside. When Sanemi suddenly breaks the comfortable silence with.
"Oh, so I'm guessing neither of us are going to be parents or have biological kids then!" Sanemi said non chalanty.

"What do you mean by that Sanemi?" Genya asked.

"I'm gay you gender neutral robot" Sanemi said whilst laughing.

"Ohhh! Thanks for letting me know big brother!" Genya said enthusiastically

"Your welcome little robot" Sanemi says

Genya looks at his brother and smiles and they walk outside together too continue training.

_____________________________________
hope you enjoyed!!
Sorry Matsu for making fluffy and not angst I didn't have it in my heart too make it angst please forgive </3 love you <3
Sorry for any spelling mistakes I barley proofread this and my spelling is dog shit too begin with so hope you enjoyed <3