PART TWO BITTIES

69 YEARS LATER...
zen and harreh have been married for 69 years, and they're 70th anniversary is coming up soon. for the anniversary Harry has big plans. he's gonna write Zach a song called "Two Ghosts." It's about his love for his husband. OR ISS ITTT?🤔

mr melk is only planning a dinner for himself to celebrate being in such a long relationship, something he's never done before. he then looks at his phone abd sees the calendar that says "WOO WOOO WOOOO OUR ANNIVERSARY BEBEZ." Zen rolls his eyes and says in his head "ughh I guess dj melk can make extra spring rolls for arreh." He really doesn't know why he's been with the vampire for this long, he never really loved him (rip zarry shippers 😖)

Anyways, Harry is writing a song for Zach. Or should I say "for Zach." Harry has secretly been seeing Lewis from one addition😏😏. They are (UGH I WANTED TK WRITE LESBIAN LOVERS😩 rude) lovers and shi.

MEANWHILE, ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN:

Olivia finds a way out of the dungeon. Which like.. took ylu long enough hoe. 69 years is a long time🙄. Anyways she gets out of the cage(COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE AND IM DOIN JUST FINE) except she's not doin just fine. She turns into an octopus the second she reaches concrete. Everyone around her screams (MA DOLL😖) and runs away.

Olivia goes to the local CVS to get Tylenol and food(a bitch has been stuck in a dungeon for almost 70 years, a bitch is hungry). While there, she sees the BIGGEST BAND ON THE PLANET. And the man she has loved for 73 years.

BACK TO THE ONLY IMPORTANT BITCH HERE

While Harry is writing a song for zen him and tommo are dancing. In fact, they are doing the tango...
The devils tango👹👹 if yk what I mean eh😁😏
Zen ends up getting a kitty for Harry and when he shows his friend Cordo and tells the cat to say hi to him, James says "NO THE CAT DOESNT TALK ZEN🙄🙄" He cries for 15 days straight(gay).

PS WHORES- Harry abd zen didn't realize that children actually need to be taken care of, so they gave the baby they stole to some guy Neil and his wife, Annalise. Neil is a bit reluctant because he hates Harry for ruining his ship, HE WAS THE CAPTAIN FOR GODS SAKE(Niall).

So, Harry and Zen eat the food zen made for mostly himself, but also for Harry ig. He also gives him the cat abd Harry says "Btich tf. HISS I'm a vampire get away.(I hope you got that) Ylu really think I like cats?" Zach just shrugs his shoulders and keeps eating his springrolls bebez. He doesn't say anything abd Harry throws a piece of food at him. Zen yells "HEY WERE NOT HAVIN A FOOD FIGHT ARREH" Harry rolls his eyes.

Later that night Harry prepares himself to sing his song for Zach. He begins. "Same lips red, same eyes blu-" Zen shrieks. Harry stills. "HARRY EDWARD. WTF" Harry looks at Zeen confused. "BLUE? BLUE!?!" Harry gets it. He messed up.

Zen throws food at Harry and Harry yells "what did you say about not having a food fight bitch??" Zen runs away(poor zen plz don't hurt him yall) and takes the cat too !! Rry gets upset because he secretly liked the cat. Anyways Rry doesn't really care zen left and just calls up Louis and they fjck and then get married or whateva🙄

The end hoe