fiye

fiyes story states far back to a long time ago actually, where fiye wasnt even "her" name. infact, for a long time little fiye was known as lucy. ah yes, poor lucy. lucy was born into a family of 5. a mom, who lucy was very close with, a father, and 2 sisters. lucy was very close with both sisters, lucy being the youngest that was all she had. her mother was always in the kitchen, and her dad wasnt home during the days. well, he was home. oh, but the poor family had to suffer when their dad came home. on a rather foggy night, their mom hadnt cooked food because she was sick. the so called father had then taken her down to the basement because she didnt cook, as he did every night even when she did cook, because she was pregnant. he wanted her to be locked up and give birth to a poor child that would have to live with the father because he was a cruel mean man. on this night, a child was supposed to be born. lucys mother was so tired that she couldnt give birth, and that had consequences. lucys father had beat and kicked the poor mother, all for nothing. he caused her to get pregnant knowing she couldnt do it. lucy was terrified as she her screams coming from downstairs. she ran up to the attic, where lucy, and both of her older sisters were to sleep.
lucy: mae i'm scared, do you hear the yelling?
charlotte: oh cmon lucy itll be okay, do you want to play with the leaves?
there were leaves from the hole in the roof from when their father had gone maniac.
mae: charlotte i think somethings seriously wrong.
charlotte: come here lucy, come sit in my lap.
mae had also gone to sit next to charlotte, and hugged tightly on lucy.
the screams had finally stopped. lucys mother was dead, they still didnt know.
charlotte was the oldest of the 3, and oh did that leave consequences.
charlotte: i think i should go check to see what happened.
mae: oh dear please dont, you know whatll happen.
lucy: what will happen?
charlotte: mae youre worrying lucy.
mae: lucy how about you go lie down
lucy: i cant i'm scared
charlotte heads for the ladder, and mae runs and grabs her.
charlotte: i have to go.
mae and lucy give a huge hug to charlotte, mae knowing this will be the last. they all exchange i love you's, and bye's and thank you's and a whole bunch of soppy stuff.
mae: lucy, come lie down with me, okay? we can try to get some rest
lucy: i'm scared
mae: dont worry kiddo, i'll protect you. i wont let anyone or anything get between us. i never would.
lucy: are you sure?
mae: i'm sure sure.
mae and lucy had gone into the closet where they put down their hay mat. lucy cuddled up next to mae. 20 minutes later they were woken up by the screams of their dad. not so much screams as laughing, as he had just killed charlotte. no noise was heard, only the dad.
mae knew something was wrong.
mae: lucy, would you like to go downstairs?
lucy: yes i'm hungry
lucy hadnt eaten in 4 days, as one of her punishments was not eating even when food was made.
lucy and mae headed downstairs, where they were greeted by their father.
father: hello children.
mae: what have you done to mother and charlotte.
father: oh my dear, well i'm afraid to tell you but, you now only have one sibling, and one parent. oh dear, what a poor day for charlotte and mother and what wouldve been your little sister.
lucy started to cry.
mae: what have you done.
father: oh, i did what they deserved
mae now yelling - they didnt do anything to you
father: oh well it appears it should be lucys turn next if you dont get her to shut up.
lucy not understanding most of the big words, as shes only 4, cries louder.
their father grabs something out of his pocket. what appears to be a knife, painted red.
father: oh my mae, well it appears youre going to have to live alone with me.
their father grabs out the shiny knife and now shows it to lucy.
father: lucy, do you think this is sharp?
mae: we know it is
father goes to slice lucys neck open.
flashback start
mae: dont worry kiddo, i'll protect you. i wont let anyone or anything get between us. i never would.
lucy: are you sure?
mae: i'm sure sure.
flashback end
mae jumps in front if the slashing knife, and is instantly hit. lucy is now left with nothing but trauma and a stuffed animal cat.
lucys father is now yelling and blaming little lucy for everything. he takes the knife and stabs himself.
lucy is left alone.
lucy attempts to see if there is any food, and finds a lot. she eats everything she could find. as her and kitty (her plush cat that was always by her side, that her mother had gifted her when she was born) are now alone, they leave the house.
lucy bumps into an old women, maybe in her 70s. she had a welcoming face, and offers some items that lucy might need based on how she looked. raggy clothes, knotted hair, very dehydrated. the women drives lucy down closer to town, and leaves her at a shelter.
10 years later
what we used to know as lucy, had found out he wasnt a girl. he now goes by the name fiye, as trauma has ruined lucy for him. kitty is still with him, through everything. fiye had met a group of friends around when he was 8, and they had all decided they were going to live together forever. fiyes closest friend, sah, had a mom and dad living with them in the shelter. when sah turned 14, she had moved out of the shelter. that didnt stop fiye. fiye came with them as the mom and dad were parents of his own. they were all super close and were introduced to sah's older brother, joey, who had been living at home, decently wealthy. joey gains a close bond with fiye and sees him as a real boy. the whole family now lives together happily, and even though fiye has gone through a lot of trauma and does almost everything out of a trauma response, they are still healthy and somewhat happy. fiye is the least happiest of them, as he struggles with self-harm and suicide and ptsd and an eating disorder and many many other things, he still is able to stay in this world. he loves his current family, and is so grateful for them. kitty is still there with him to this day. and fiye now has a true definition of what the words home, feeling, family, being loved, happiness, and trust mean.