𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"How's that for equality?"

*•*

Hearing a knock on her office door diverted the business woman's attention from the paperwork in front of her as she called out a quiet, "Come in."

Nicholas opened up the door, pushing his glasses further up his nose absentmindlessly as he looked from the folder in his hand to the young woman, "Orders are packed and ready for dispersal for Cheltenham, Miss Morelli."

A grin rose on her lips as she fiddled with her pen, "Great," leaning back into her seat, she crossed her leg over the other, "I have a feeling it's going to be a spiraling day."

"With Billy Kimber and Thomas Shelby in one room, there's bound to be some difficulty." Nic confessed as he gave a deadpan look towards the Morelli woman before he left the office.

Finishing up the last few documentation she had to look over, she got up from her chair walking over to her coat hanger. As she slipped an arm through her coat, a knock sounded and soon after a distressed Kennedy came rushing in, "Good, you're here," catching her breath, she stared wide eyed at Leticia, "Mister Kimber is on his way."

A calm Lettie raised her eyebrows in calm astonishment as she put her coat on all the way adjusting the lapels, "He must've figured out Mister Thomas Shelby was fixing his races."

The Morelli woman was fairly impressed at the Shelby man's plan and how well it was being executed. Grabbing the attention of Kimber was the first step to domination and he was getting closer and closer to his goal.

Scoffing out a breath in incredulity, she walked to her desk to grab a piece of paper and a writing utensil. As she was writing, the nineteen year old crossed her arms, "You're going to warn, Mister Shelby?"

Leticia folded the piece of paper, stuffing it into her coat pocket, "Have to earn his trust somehow," looking to Kennedy with a smirk, her eyes shown bright with mischief, "It'd be convenient to have the Peaky Blinders on our payroll, would it not?"

Kennedy shook her head, her own smirk appearing on her lips, "Ossie still doesn't like this."

Leticia sighed loudly, "Ossie doesn't like much of anything." Rounding her desk, Lettie gazed at the woman with trust, "Watch over the shop while I'm gone."

Kennedy nodded her head sending a farewell. Saying a quick thanks to the younger woman, Leticia walked out of her office into the bustling room of workers. Nodding at anyone who greeted her, she walked out the door heading towards the exit of her currently being remodeled store.