thank you for reading :)

ah

it's over

i was sobbing the whole time i wrote the epilogue and i'm still crying as i write this.

i just want to thank everyone for reading my story. i know i'm not the best writer in the world but seeing everyone's positive comments and finding my writing funny is the best thing in the world.

i'm so sad for this book to end but thanks to this book, i have had more opportunities shown to me, i've learned a lot from writing this story.

i know that it's just fanfiction but writing is such a passion of mine and it makes me really happy. so seeing one of my very first stories end is very upsetting.

i also want to thank my mutuals who have supported me throughout this book, even before we were mutuals. thank you guys for all your positive feedback and encouragement. without your kind words, i would have lost motivation a long time ago and stopped writing. so thank you.

thank you for being the people i can rely on the most now. i feel so comfortable around you guys and you all make me truly happy.

anyways enough of that sappy shit.

thank you again for reading! if you guys wanna read more of my work, just go to my account and i have plenty of stories out there, more in my notebooks and notes on my phone.

have a great day, afternoon, night, whatever.

bye guys :)

UM HELLO UPDATE TIME!!

100K!? THANK YOU EVERYONE IM LITERALLY SHITTING MY PANTS!