Yasutoma Senju and His Team

13-year old Chunin named Yasutoma Senju has picked six members to for each team.

Yasutoma Senju:
" Okay. I'll picked six members of my team. As a direct descendant of the Second Hokage, the new heir of the Senju Clan and the future candidate to become Hokage. I have to chose six."

Danzo Shimura:
" Why six? Just like Lord Tobirama picked me, Hiruzen, Koharu, Kagami, Torifu and Homura in the first place."

Yasutoma Senju:
" It's not the Hidden Cloud that I've been worrying about. I'm worrying about is the Hidden Stone and the Hidden Mist. However the Hidden Cloud remained neutrality after we agreement after an incident involved in their attempted to kidnap the Hyuga Princess."

Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage:
" What are you planning to do? Who will you picked your team?"

Yasutoma Senju:
" I will picked Daigo Aburame, Enzorama Senju, Ahimari Hyuga, Ryozou Shimura, Hime Uzumaki and Nagaratsu Uchiha. I will make them my subordinates. They're 13 year old Chunins just like me."

Koharu Utatane:
" You picked some representatives from the Aburame and the Hyuga Clan. What about Nagaratsu Uchiha?"

Yasutoma Senju:
" He is at the same class as Itachi Uchiha and a close friend of Itachi. I doubt he is more suitable to become an elite shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village."

Danzo Shimura:
" Looks like we have to rely on Itachi and Nagaratsu."

Nagaratsu Uchiha:
" I'm fully aware of the Uchiha Coup. I have built a monitoring tower neared the Uchiha Clan Compound to checked their movements. It was me and Itachi have proposed a plan to built a monitoring tower neared the Uchiha Compound."

Hime Uzumaki:
" Are you sure about this Nagaratsu?"

Nagaratsu Uchiha:
" I'm a devoted elite shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village. Me and Itachi are always continued our loyal service to the Hidden Leaf."

Ryozou Shimura:
" What do you think Lord Danzo?"

Danzo Shimura:
" We have to trust Nagaratsu and Itachi. They will reported to me and Hiruzen about the other changes regarding the situation in the Uchiha Compound."