Chapter 1 - Perfection

Avatar: The Last Airbender does not belong to me. Rights go to the original creators!!!!!

The air around Tashi raced in dangerous speeds as she bended it around her and the building near before blowing it away from her in a perfect spiralling gust. Well almost perfect.

"Not good enough Tashi. Do it again," her mother strictly commanded.

And that's what the 14 year old girl did. Again and again until she perfected the move in her mother's eyes.

That's how Tashi lived in the Southern Air Temple. She trained everyday in airbending and was way beyond her age in skill level. Her mother, Sosho, raised the young girl with high expectations of her daughter being the next Avatar. Believing this, Tashi trained from breakfast to dinner time everyday from when her mother learnt of her airbending abilities.

The girl had umber brown hair and chocolate coloured eyes. Wearing the usual Air Nomad robes, Tashi had one significant difference that separated her from other girls her age. She already had her tattoos. The bright blue tattoos travelled from her forehead to her hands, and to her feet. She was the first girl at the age of 14 to earn her tattoos after perfectly mastering the thirty six tiers of airbending.

While training was the main factor for Tashi to learn, her mother also spent a large amount of time grooming Tashi into a perfect leader.

Perfect. Everything had to be perfect.