Living With Niall And Harry

For Jessika Watson Styles Burn :)

"OH MY GOD!" cried Jessika throwing herself onto my bed startiling me. "Jessika! do you not see me getting changed here? some space please" I hissed as i moved into my closet. Jessika threw her head back laughing, "anyway sweets what are you gunna wear today?" I looked at my clothes a sighed... it was useless i was never going to find something as great compared to what Jessika wore. She was a very attractive 17 year old, her long chocolate coloured hair was up and away from her face highlighting her blue sky coloured eyes which were just a bit too big for her Face  yet so beautiful no wonder she drew everyones attention to her way when she entered a room."I don't know... maybe a little help?" i pleaded. "Of course! im always here for you girl!" As i sighed in relief i heard a knock on my bedroom door Come IN i Shouted As Tom My Brother Walked In Jessikas Jaw Dropped She Has Always Had A Crush On My Brother And Found Him Hot But Never Admitted It Tom Even Knew She liked Him And He kinda Liked Her Too It Was Disgusting  He walked Topless All The Time Jessika Loved it Tom Was Just About to Talk As he Looked to His left as Jessika Quickly Closed Her Jaw He Looked At her Took a Step Back And  Put his Top Back On Hiding His 6 Pack I Asked Him What he Wanted He Answered With"I Was Just Wondering If Jessika Was Coming round but i can see She already is Round so...." I Intreupted in A Said Yes So Leave Jessika Was Speechless For a Few mintues Till I asked Her "What Am i Going To Wear Then" She chose Me Out a Nice Top With a Studs on A Colar and Some Skinny Jeans She Knows Her Fashioin To Be Honest I did Look GOOD She Was The Bestest Friend I could ever Have i Am so Greatful To Have Jessika as A Friend Me and Jessika We Escaped The House and Went shopping We Went to The Food Shop We love Food So Much And We brought Ourselfs Jaw Breakers I popped On into my Mouth as we Went to The Park Where we Went to Knock For our Friend Savannah But Before we Did i Was just About to Talk as The Gumball Popped Out of My Mouth And rolled into the Park Grass Hah It was Funny But Annoying At The Same Time So we Carried on Walking till We got to her house Where We Knocked And she answered the door With Her Hair In a Pineapple And In Her Striped Onez She was Asleep so She didnt Want to come to the park with us she we left and went back home where we ate chocolate Cake with Juice And Sat A listened to Music Then We Heard A lot Of Screaming Fans Calling Nialls Name from One Direction We Screamed to And Went to Get Our shoes On To See what Was Going On Then We Heard A Loud Knock On The Front Door And A Deep Irish Acent  Saying Please Let Me In Theses Fans Are Mental They Have Got Harry..........................

Chapter 2 Coming Soon

Jessika My Best friend Doesnt Actully Have A Crush On My Brother ha This is Just To make the stroy more Intresting :)