chapter 5

KamouraaWilliam💥Nov

KamouraaWilliam💥
Nov.5th.20

I saw Kentrell and walked upstairs i shut my door and sat on my bed and Kentrell walked i looked at him and i was about to say something

Princess just listen too me im sorry i can't sleep without you i was wrong i take all fault please just come back home. I shouldn't have not said that i was just sexually frustrated i promise i. Didn't mean nun of it i didn't even want her im sorry i broke the rule i meant nun of it just forgive please i'll never do it again i love too much to lose you i gave you yo time now come home he said making me smile.

Kentrell you kno you hurt me right i said "ma and i hate myself for doing that i didn't mean it .

But you didn't Care when i was dere when i was about to cry my eyes out too you or wen i was showing you dat i was sad or you was hurting my feelings .

" im sorry princess honestly you don't understand "

How i kno you won't be fucking on the couch again or disrespecting me for a girl i said .

"Just trust me i promise i won't even let it get that far anymore just come home please .

Alright i will but we gotta work on somethings because im still hurt son but im getting ova it im tired of being sad about it so im forgive you dis time and if you mess it up we done i said making him smile .

He opened up his arms "nahh nigga you come here i said his ass came running i laughed he pulled me and hugged i hugged him back he stared kissing all over my face like child .

You kno something i been wanting to do he said ".wat i asked he grabbed my neck and kissed me i kissed back .

Cause it was nothing we always did dat aleast i thought it was nothing until he added his tounge and i started kissing him back the same way he made his way too me neck making moan a Lil

Stawp i said pushing him smiling "i want you so bad slime i haven't been able to take my mind off you he said making me blush .

Let's take it slow but don't let the shit happen again cause i won't be sad about it i will be happy cause imma kill you but i forgive you and i like you too but lets take it slow i said and he smiled and kissed me i kissed backed

Now let's turn up he said grabbing my hand as we walked downstairs and i saw my brother and clover i walked ova to them and hugged and kiss both of them on cheek happy birthday nigga you 21 turn the fuc upp i said handing him his gift

A few hours later we was on way to dinner for chop party Kentrell was live but not showing me because the fans knew we fell out i said it multiple times on Twitter .