This chapter is literally just Donald

"What do you mean Y/n didn't buy much clothes? She's loved shopping ever since she was a child"

"I'm telling the truth Donald,Y/n just went into one shop and bought a hoodie and jeans."

"What type of shitty clothing store did you bring her to?! My sister is not someone you can fuck around with you know?"

Kingsley Kwan sighed.
"I brought her to ______ street, that's the place with the most luxurious and high quality products. I don't know why she didn't buy much."

Did Y/n not like the clothes then? Well, that's fine, I'll order some that she likes from online.
Donald decided.
But i still don't get why she didn't at least buy more clothes.

Donald rubbed his finger against his temple in frustration.
"Alright,if you have nothing else to report,get out"

Kinglsey Kwan nodded and left the room.

Donald took out his phone and unlocked it,his finger hovered over Y/n's contact number which he had set as 'My darling'.

Should i call her? I should probably just wait for her to come back from exploring the area, I don't want to disturb her.

Donald ruffled his fingers through his gelled hair in frustration.

Let's just wait for her to come back.

Author's note: Just to make it clear I don't support incest so Donald is obviously not in love with Y/n it's just a contact name.